Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Really, I don't have one

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2010 at 10:56 AM
  • 6 Replies
I have been asked several times already about this. No "New Year's resolutions" for me. I have a life-long goal of improving myself and everything around me; that does not change at the onset of a new year.
However, I do have rituals to complete every new year's eve. I file all my lose papers and throw out the trash, wash EVERYTHING that can be washed in my house (linen, dirty clothes, pot holders, etc..), clean the house from top to bottom, then work on my scrapbooking for the year.

What about you, any resolutions or rituals?

by on Dec. 28, 2010 at 10:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
momsangel143
by on Dec. 28, 2010 at 11:16 AM

I like winter cleaning and starting the New Years with a clean house!

I don't have any resolutions, because like you mine are ongoing. 2010 kind of sucked for us so I am just looking forward to a new year!

heybooboo
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2010 at 11:19 AM

We always finish off the meal with a good meal and a quiet night.

As for resolutions, I usually pick a goal that is complimentary to my life goals.  This year we are weeding out drive thru's.  No more quick stops for a Big Mac on the way to Soccer.....

jenbscott
by on Dec. 28, 2010 at 11:28 AM

Me too. I really hope 2011 has good things for us!

Quoting momsangel143:

I like winter cleaning and starting the New Years with a clean house!

I don't have any resolutions, because like you mine are ongoing. 2010 kind of sucked for us so I am just looking forward to a new year!

Princess7777
by on Dec. 28, 2010 at 11:29 AM
I don't set goals for just one time a year. I try and work on something throughout the year.
chasendestiny
by on Dec. 28, 2010 at 11:30 AM
No resolution here. I do have my rituals I tend to do right after Christmas eachnyear which is CLEAN, CLEAN and clean lol For some reason I like to start each year off organized.
PaganMomma40
by on Dec. 28, 2010 at 11:35 AM

Must be a trend because I will clean and wash  everything and cleanse the house in other ways and make sure there are good feelings throughout the house. 2010 wasn't a bad year but it was a year of Big changes for me. I am hoping to settle into everything I have going on this year and be comfortable and happy. To all my friends I wish you the happiest of New Years and hopefully any wrongs will be set right and any rights will only get better.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN