Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Would you renew your vows?

Or have you?

If so, what would/did you do?

by on Jan. 2, 2011 at 7:55 PM
Replies (21-26):
lizziangel10502
by on Jan. 4, 2011 at 7:37 AM

hubby and i are renewing our vows in february while on a cruise....we have had some really rocky months and want to renew our vows and use the cruise as a 2nd honeymoon!!

heybooboo
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2011 at 7:38 AM

already committed to my Dh, no need to recommit.

mummaof2lilboys
by on Jan. 4, 2011 at 9:45 AM

DH and I have discussed it and we both agreed that we'd totally renew our vows. Not sure as of when, but I'd like to do it on a beach. We got married 5-2-08 and were supposed to have an outdoor wedding. The rain ruined it!

dove7
by on Jan. 4, 2011 at 9:47 AM

YUP!!

Quoting Gmgej:

No I wouldn't renew our vows, I would however go on another honeymoon!

MegStorey
by on Jan. 4, 2011 at 9:49 AM

We plan to renew our vows eventually... This was mine and his second marriage and so we just had a JOP wedding and we would like to have a family and friends celebration as well. 

COGIC_MOM
by on Jan. 4, 2011 at 9:51 AM

AMEN!!!

Quoting lillybug222:

We've not renewed our vows, but I'm not opposed to it...someday. Right now, we're growing in our marriage & with Christ. We didn't include God in our marriage like we should have, so when we get to a place where God has restored our marriage, I would consider renewing our vows to honor God and our deeper understanding of the covenant of marriage.

Without the burdens of afflictions it is impossible to reach the height of grace. The gifts of grace increase as the struggles increase.  Stand firm in Christ and be immovable!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)