Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Do Times 2!

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2011 at 7:55 PM
  • 26 Replies

Would you renew your vows?

Or have you?

If so, what would/did you do?

by on Jan. 2, 2011 at 7:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Gmgej
by Michele on Jan. 2, 2011 at 7:57 PM

No I wouldn't renew our vows, I would however go on another honeymoon!

lillybug222
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2011 at 8:00 PM
We've not renewed our vows, but I'm not opposed to it...someday. Right now, we're growing in our marriage & with Christ. We didn't include God in our marriage like we should have, so when we get to a place where God has restored our marriage, I would consider renewing our vows to honor God and our deeper understanding of the covenant of marriage.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elijahsmommy508
by on Jan. 2, 2011 at 8:02 PM

I thought this was about plural marriages. lmao

I would totally renew my vows, but it would just be the two of us, on a beach somewhere.  Our wedding was in a church, in November, and we went to Vail, CO for our honeymoon so I would want something totally different next time around.

Lisa_2900
by on Jan. 2, 2011 at 8:09 PM

No I wouldn't renew our vows

superexcitedmom
by on Jan. 2, 2011 at 8:12 PM
I would! My husband & I have talked about it already also!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
billssweety
by on Jan. 2, 2011 at 8:19 PM

I surprised my hubs on our 15th with a vow renewal....sadly he was upset in the surprise, he wanted to be part of the planning....I thought it was special to surprise him.....now we are talking about renewing on our 25th on the beach with just a few close friends.

MommyOK
by on Jan. 2, 2011 at 8:21 PM

We may do that on our 10th anniversary........we never had a wedding so maybe we can have a nice reception ....we'll see.:)

daqulynn
by on Jan. 2, 2011 at 9:04 PM

dh and I got married in 2000. We had always talked about renewing on our 10th anniversary. For our 5th anniversary, my husband  re-proposed to me (with a new ring and everything!!!!!)

However, as 2010 drew closer we realized that it was too soon to renew our vows. We decided to save it for our 25th anniversary.

We plan to renew our vows at the Renaissance Faire.

BiloxiDreams
by on Jan. 3, 2011 at 10:38 AM

We've always planned on it.  We got married in a courthouse with no family or friends.  We thought we'd have a ceremony and renew our vows for our first anniversary but by that time we had a three month old and DH was in Iraq.  Here we are, 6 years later, still waiting...

Melissa6705
by on Jan. 3, 2011 at 11:03 AM
I want to every 10 years as does he.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)