Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Does your Dh have "Sexomnia" ??

Posted by on Jan. 4, 2011 at 1:48 AM
  • 48 Replies

I think that's what it's called. My Dh will wake me up in the middle of the night for sex every single night, and will not remember a thing the next morning. He will only remember if we actually do end up having sex, but if I spend the whole night turning him down because I want some sleep, he has no recollection. And when he does remember, he thinks I'M the one who woke HIM up because he can't remember starting it, lol. I can't even touch him in the middle of the night or his body takes it as a sexual invitation. It's not really a problem...just SO weird, lol. Just last night I woke up twice to him kissing me all over...it was hot, but I was super tired so it didn't lead to sex. And he didn't remember any of it!! Do any of your husbands do this?

by on Jan. 4, 2011 at 1:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lizziangel10502
by on Jan. 4, 2011 at 7:16 AM

my husband does try to start sex while sleeping...and doesn't remember anything the next morning......he might remember me turning him down...and he gets mad.....but i'm usually half asleep and tired....

SlightlyPerfect
Chanting. "4 more weeks."
Yesterday at 8:14 PM
by Slightly Perfect on Jan. 4, 2011 at 8:22 AM

DH has done that before, but not every night. And its definitely a different, um, style of touching than when he's awake. Do you find that with your DH, too?

kjbugsmom1517
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2011 at 9:00 AM
My husband sometimes will bump and grind then go back to his restful state lol of course it wakes me up but it rarely goes anywhere and he doesn't remember doing it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2BeAt15
by on Jan. 4, 2011 at 9:03 AM
My ex did this at least twice every night. It was great for me cause I liked it, but there would be nights where it would lead to nothing at all and he would have no memory. He would think we both sleep all through the night. I can't remember a night though where it didn't happen lol. Guys are weird that way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DessC
by Member on Jan. 4, 2011 at 9:25 AM

My dh does this every once in a while!

MiSsMaGnOLiA
by on Jan. 4, 2011 at 9:28 AM

Quoting kjbugsmom1517:

My husband sometimes will bump and grind then go back to his restful state lol of course it wakes me up but it rarely goes anywhere and he doesn't remember doing it.

my husband will do this in his sleep.  i guess i got so used to it that i dont even take it as an invite anymore and sleep through it myself lol

SAHM2gabeshelby
by on Jan. 4, 2011 at 9:28 AM
Ya he does. Most times its only a few hours after we have had sexalready. Sometimes he remebers but not always
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
m_sawyer
by on Jan. 4, 2011 at 9:31 AM
Not every night but he has done it before..lol. And yes sometimes when I give in he usually thinks I started it. Must be a secret of theirs lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dove7
by on Jan. 4, 2011 at 9:44 AM

no...

shorty_girl330
by on Jan. 4, 2011 at 9:55 AM
he will start rubbing me and most of the time i give it too him =) and he remembers, sometimes blames me and sometimes it is me =) and he totally remembers when i say no cuz the next day he will be like "why didnt you want to sex then he will kinda take it which i like sometimes ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)