Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Does your Dh have "Sexomnia" ??

I think that's what it's called. My Dh will wake me up in the middle of the night for sex every single night, and will not remember a thing the next morning. He will only remember if we actually do end up having sex, but if I spend the whole night turning him down because I want some sleep, he has no recollection. And when he does remember, he thinks I'M the one who woke HIM up because he can't remember starting it, lol. I can't even touch him in the middle of the night or his body takes it as a sexual invitation. It's not really a problem...just SO weird, lol. Just last night I woke up twice to him kissing me all over...it was hot, but I was super tired so it didn't lead to sex. And he didn't remember any of it!! Do any of your husbands do this?

by on Jan. 4, 2011 at 1:48 AM
Replies (41-48):
jonnyveesmomma
by on Jan. 11, 2011 at 9:42 PM

Oh my, we do wake to have sex and we both remember it...very well. LOL! I guess we don't have the omnia part of it? LOL! This is great...what a way to keep one guessing...did I or didn't I have sex last night! That's not a way I want it to be,. but I guess that if it happens it might not be too bad for the one who remembers it. OH and the fun you could have telling your partner what happened, it could be very exciting and mysterious for both of you. Sounds fun in a way...kinda torn about this happening. We have trouble often finding energy but to have energy you do not even remember exerting is an awesome concept.

I sleep so light that I don't think this is a possibility and my hubs does, too! But maybe at some point we will experience this.

Wonder why this happens especially because the physical things that go on during climatic states...it would really stink to not have recollection! Just sayin'! blank stare

stillgrowing
by on Jan. 13, 2011 at 1:40 AM

I wish I got that much.

estrada_m0mmy
by Member on Jan. 13, 2011 at 1:44 AM
LMFAO!!! I had DH read this && all he could do was laugh!!! This is so him!!! Glad I'm not alone!!! LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tawana12
by on Jan. 13, 2011 at 1:47 AM

Quoting LovelyMother88:

LOL wow, I'm glad my Dh isn't the only one. It's so funny how they do that... Not complaining though!

ditto

Married since July '07, SS7, no bio kids
ladyluck1996
by on Jan. 13, 2011 at 1:43 PM

My hubs does it a few times a month. He always thinks I'm the one that starts it. When he does it we do have sex. 

Brianav
by on Jan. 13, 2011 at 1:46 PM
No! I would be so mad. Lol I am a HUGE grump if I get woken up in the middle of the night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cowgirl805
by on Jan. 15, 2011 at 10:49 PM

YES MY SO DOES THIS BUT NOT EVERY NIGHT

naenae1712
by Member on Jan. 15, 2011 at 11:49 PM

I wish mine would do that

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN