Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

for the hubbies

Posted by on Jan. 4, 2011 at 4:57 AM
  • 11 Replies

ok ladies I'm just curious what have you gotten your hubbies for fathers day. I know its a long way from now but I just want to get ideas of cute/nice/sweet things you have given ur hubbies on their day!

by on Jan. 4, 2011 at 4:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TexasWife
by on Jan. 4, 2011 at 4:59 AM

Their favorite movie and board games. I tell you that DH LOVES board games. He already got his birthday present which is MEGA monopoly. Ugh shoot me. I hate monopoly unless it is on a video game. It takes forever to play. Like we played it and it lasted well over 4 hours. I threw in my money because I was done.

Trompis
by on Jan. 4, 2011 at 5:03 AM

Quoting TexasWife:

Their favorite movie and board games. I tell you that DH LOVES board games. He already got his birthday present which is MEGA monopoly. Ugh shoot me. I hate monopoly unless it is on a video game. It takes forever to play. Like we played it and it lasted well over 4 hours. I threw in my money because I was done.

lol I know what you mean I once played with dh and a couple of friends the game started at 8pm and we finished at 10am yes we went ALL night no breaks but bathroom breaks!! NEVER AGAIN LOL

Army_wife05
by on Jan. 4, 2011 at 6:21 AM
Im buying my husband that dremmel trio thing or what ever its called. lol. He said that he would like it so thats what im gonna get him. And then i will let the boys pick out something for him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lapcounter
by Gold Member on Jan. 4, 2011 at 7:57 AM
I bought my husband a small ski boat last year, in years past we have done hunting gear.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom_of_one_2010
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2011 at 8:26 AM
Maybe hunting gear, or a cablea/bass pro gift card
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Melissa6705
by on Jan. 4, 2011 at 9:41 AM
So lucky!! I love board games but hubby doesn't like to play them.

Quoting TexasWife:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Princess7777
by on Jan. 4, 2011 at 9:42 AM

Probably take my hubby to a movie or get him a movie or game.

Brighteyes_7916
by on Jan. 4, 2011 at 10:20 AM

Last year i got him a fire pit with all the fixins for smores and roasted hotdogs over the fire. He loved it ands we had an awesome night!

Mommy2b2324
by on Jan. 4, 2011 at 10:24 AM

last father's day, i got my hubby a playstation 3

mommiecassie
by on Jan. 4, 2011 at 2:11 PM

I actually let our girls pick out what they want to get their daddy.  Our 5 year old is actually really good at listening and remembering what we've said we want, so she does a really good job picking out gifts!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)