Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

New here

Posted by on Jan. 4, 2011 at 3:55 PM
  • 2 Replies

I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jessica I'm 23 yrs old been married to the most wonderful man since May 16, 2008. We met through my brother. We were both getting out of horrible relationships and mine was really bad and had no where else to go so he took me in. We started talking one night and one thing led to another. We were together 1 week before he popped the question asking my mom first if he could. We got together on Christmas Eve popped the question New Year's Eve as the ball dropped. We got married May 16, 2008 with an original date 06-07-08 but so much was going on that date and family couldn't be there so we moved it up and still family wasn't able to make it. We got married in the park across from the court house just us and our witnesses. We have lost 2 babies. 1 I was 4 wks didn't even know I was pregnant at all. 2nd baby I was almost 13wks along. I have a miracle baby now that just turned 1. His name is Konner. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask. I'm open and don't mind what the question is.

by on Jan. 4, 2011 at 3:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
ShannaBee
by on Jan. 4, 2011 at 3:57 PM
Welcome to the group, Jessica!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kirbymom
by Member on Jan. 4, 2011 at 4:13 PM

Welcome to the group Jessica. I am fairly new myself. Although I am much older I think we could get along famously! :)  I am married to a wonderful husband too. We have 7 kids together all of whom I love with all my heart. I have also had a few miscarriages. Been married 16 yrs now.  Anyway, Welcome!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN