Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you obsessed with?

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2011 at 12:09 AM
  • 21 Replies

I am obsessed with vampires! I LOVE True Blood, The Vampire Diaries, Twilight, and all the old vampire movies. (Queen of the Damned, Interview with a vampire, Blade, ect)

I also read the books like crazy! I read Twilight, A House of Night series (I just got burned for Christmas and bought the new one today). I bought this sweet new wallet of Damon Salvatore from the Vampire Diaries.

What is your obsession?

by on Jan. 6, 2011 at 12:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
yvonne37
by Member on Jan. 6, 2011 at 12:20 AM

love vamps!! :)  but thats not my obsession.. i think its cafemom and facebook lol :))

godsgirl26
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2011 at 12:25 AM

Mine is Cafeworld i hate to admit LOL...

MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2011 at 12:53 AM

that is the only thing my hubby and I have in common--our love of vampires although he has not read the Twilight series but has watched the movies!

sew4fun
by on Jan. 6, 2011 at 12:54 AM

I am not obsessed with vampires per say but I am obsessed with Twilight ! I have recently become obsessed with reading, and I have always been obsessed with crafts of anykind !

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jan. 6, 2011 at 1:18 AM

I love True Blood!!

Godblessedmex4
by on Jan. 6, 2011 at 1:22 AM
One tree hill! I am a freak when it comes to the show and the actors. I scream at my TV, cry with the characters, get mad at them and with them. Its crazy how sucked in I get to each episode. I hate hate hate when OTH goes on hiatus, the January new episodes are not gonna come soon enough!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsTantaros
by on Jan. 6, 2011 at 1:26 AM

OH I am the same way! And my Vampire Diaries starts on the 27th (my son's 5th birthday). Its not coming fast enough! And the party shall not last very long! lol!!!

Quoting Godblessedmex4:

One tree hill! I am a freak when it comes to the show and the actors. I scream at my TV, cry with the characters, get mad at them and with them. Its crazy how sucked in I get to each episode. I hate hate hate when OTH goes on hiatus, the January new episodes are not gonna come soon enough!

Shelly123
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2011 at 1:36 AM

The judge shows and cleaning

LovelyMother88
by on Jan. 6, 2011 at 2:21 AM

I am obssessed with school. (I know, I know. Boring and nerdy. But I can't help it.)

I also love Twilight, lol. I have read the House of Night series too. You should also read the Vampire Academy books. Those are good too.

MrsTantaros
by on Jan. 6, 2011 at 2:23 AM

Yea, I know there is so many more books to read. I never used to like to read, but the last two years i really picked it up. How are the 'vampire kisses' books? I just seen one today, but havn't heard of them.

Quoting LovelyMother88:

I am obssessed with school. (I know, I know. Boring and nerdy. But I can't help it.)

I also love Twilight, lol. I have read the House of Night series too. You should also read the Vampire Academy books. Those are good too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)