Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

If you cut your hair would your DH/SO notice?

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2011 at 11:02 PM
  • 39 Replies
What would be the first thing they'd say?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 6, 2011 at 11:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VintageWife
by on Jan. 6, 2011 at 11:06 PM

He would notice and would most likely say "I like it, baby!"

booger14
by on Jan. 6, 2011 at 11:08 PM
"why did you cut it that short? you know I like long hair so I can pull it"...LOL. I have long hair now and I'm not planning to cut it anytime soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bellaamore
by on Jan. 6, 2011 at 11:09 PM

I asked him and he said he'd say, "what the f*ck?"

nanay_ni_KIM
by on Jan. 6, 2011 at 11:10 PM

he'll yell... "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" hahaha. He likes my hair long.

shining8250
by on Jan. 6, 2011 at 11:11 PM
He generally take the appointment for my hair cut and we go to cut our hair together, so it would impossible to not see that!
sew4fun
by on Jan. 6, 2011 at 11:11 PM

He would notice and would say " I hope it grows back fast " LOL he loves long hair I love short hair. We have been "talking" about me getting my hair cut now and he is sooooo against it LOL

MrsApple
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2011 at 11:11 PM

Yes!But I have no idea what he'd say,it would depend on the style I guess!

LovingMom210
by on Jan. 6, 2011 at 11:12 PM

OOOOOHHHH Yea he would notice and really hit the roof.  Example on New Years eve of '04 I had my next door neighbor cut my hair; now mind you I always had it up in a bun and when I let it down it was past my butt and I saw it that I was getting divorced and well a new year a new me and I had her cut it like bop like betty boop.  We weren't even together much less had started to talk or seeing one another yet and when he saw me after I had cut it he was so mad and hurt as he said, he didn't speak to me; as far as saying hello or good morning when we did see one another of almost a month and even at that he couldn't look at me when he did. So just imagine now that we are together and it is finally getting back to the length that it was before I cut it and he loves it so much, I wouldn't do that to him.

shining8250
by on Jan. 6, 2011 at 11:13 PM
Ops I forgot, he likes how my hair look shine after the cut, he also bought the serum and shampoo that they used on me to have the same effect.
wifeffd95c
by on Jan. 6, 2011 at 11:14 PM

Depends on if he liked or not on what he would say but ya he would notice.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)