Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you cut your hair would your DH/SO notice?

Posted by   + Show Post
What would be the first thing they'd say?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 6, 2011 at 11:02 PM
Replies (31-39):
vasquean
by on Jan. 7, 2011 at 2:02 PM

Mine definitely would. I used to have long hair and I cut it when dh was out of town. I thought he would be mad because he loves long hair but it was so hot that summer and I had to do it. When he came home the first thing he said was "wow, I like it. It makes you look sassy"

Meggie-May
by on Jan. 7, 2011 at 2:08 PM

He would definitely notice. (He doesn't miss a thing) And definitely give me an honest opinion, without hesitation! Which is part of the reason I love him so darn much... He's always honest with me without prompting. :)

spainsblueangel
by on Jan. 7, 2011 at 2:36 PM

no! unless i was a big change!

Angiemommy2one
by on Jan. 7, 2011 at 2:45 PM

YES HE WOULD DEFINITLY NOTICE HE HAS TO HAVE AN INPUT ON MY HAIR  LOL HE DOES NOT LIKE SHORT HAIR SO HE KINDA FREAKES OUT WHEN ITS A LIL SHORTER  THEN MOST TIMES... BUT MOST TIMES HES LIKE I LIKE IT U LOOK HOTT .. BUT I NEVER DO ANYTHING TO DRASTIC WITH MY HAIR CAUSE I TO DO NOT LIKE SHORT HAIR ON ME CAUSE IM TO FAT LOL.  BUT HE THINKS I HAVE PRETTY HAIR AND HE ALWAYS SAYS IT SMELLS GOOD SILLY HIM

Damali0812
by on Jan. 11, 2011 at 12:19 AM

Yes and he would be pissed if it was anything more than a trim. He loves my long hair.

ShyJen
by on Jan. 11, 2011 at 12:23 AM

"Whaaaaat happened??"  lol he hates short hair so anytime i cut it short he makes weird faces at me.

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jan. 11, 2011 at 12:45 AM

He always notices

Mommy2Nicholas8
by on Jan. 11, 2011 at 12:47 AM
Well I cut my hair very short and my DH did not like it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daydreaminmom
by on Jan. 11, 2011 at 1:42 AM

Actually I just did and he knew about it but his reaction was amazing. He met me at the door and just said "Wow! I really REALLY like it!"
I went from this:

To this:

Kinda hard to miss the change.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)