Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

I love my hubby, HOWEVER he cannot seem to understand how to rinse his dishes and put the in the sink. I mean come on how flipping hard is it!!! Is a fault on the male chromosome that makes his arms not work, or his eyes not see the crusty yuckys on the plate. 

by on Jan. 7, 2011 at 1:18 AM
Replies (11-20):
MummoloMom2010
by on Jan. 7, 2011 at 3:10 AM
my Hubby's like this too. except when he does try to help by washing/drying the dishes it takes me forever to find them cuz he puts everything in the wrong place!

Quoting ShannaBee:

Yes. Just about everyone I know has husbands like this. My husband won't clean or even pick up after himself. It's ridiculous. I get so aggravated.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-Mattel-
by on Jan. 7, 2011 at 3:39 AM

Quoting ABeautifulLie:

Nope, my husband is a neat freak.

Miss.Lique
by on Jan. 7, 2011 at 3:43 AM
Lol well my hubby had good home training. He rinses his plate and every now and then he will wash all the dishes. Sometimes even cook. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsTantaros
by on Jan. 7, 2011 at 4:49 AM

I can keep the house clean all day, but when my husband comes home..his coat ends up on the couch (instead of in the closte 2 feet away) shoes always end up by the DOOR of the closet.

Gmgej
by Michele on Jan. 7, 2011 at 8:07 AM

Mine does this too. the dishes need to breathe I guess.

Quoting arshia05:

My husband does load dishes in a dishwasher once in a while however he does it in a way that would require dishwasher to be on 5 times a day...

Ohio.SAHMof2
by on Jan. 7, 2011 at 8:08 AM

Not for me. My husband LOVES to clean and does the dishes all the time. It's one reason I totally love him.

Jess0915
by on Jan. 7, 2011 at 8:17 AM
Lol, yes! Ugh, drives me crazy! He's a great guy, but he never rinses his plate! I'm trying to teach my teenage son, so that someday there may be one (just one) woman that doesn't have to deal with this! Haha.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LaurenMarie2307
by on Jan. 7, 2011 at 8:19 AM

lmao off i was just wondering about the same thing this morning! my almost DH will drink coffee (with creamer) and just put the cup in the sink, then the creamer sits on the bottom of the cup til i get up and WILL NOT WASH OFF, its like, can you just run a LITTLE bit of water in it when you put it in the sink?!? thanks.

oh btw i think its funny he gets mad at the KIDS for not doing this, but he refuses to? WTF

busylilmommy
by on Jan. 7, 2011 at 9:04 AM

I wonder the same thing. I always have the dishwasher ready to go and he has never put his dishes in there.

SnowboardMama4
by on Jan. 7, 2011 at 9:21 AM

HAHAHA this is my one pet peeve about my husband.  He is fantastic at cleaning (he's type A personality all the way!) but he will NOT rinse his damn dishes when he puts them in the sink! lmao

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN