Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

My hubby just called me....

Posted by on Jan. 7, 2011 at 9:42 AM
  • 10 Replies

to tell me that he's gonna miss me tonight while I'm in clinical and he's gonna try and stay awake until I get home (1 a.m.) so he can see me, and that he loves me more than anything in the world. :) AWWW my heart is melting! He's too freaking sweet!!! He makes me fall back in love with him everyday.  After all the assholes I dated sometimes I just look at him and can't believe he's MINE and that I ended up with someone so wonderful!!

So, anyone feel the same way? When's the last time your DH has made you melt? 

by on Jan. 7, 2011 at 9:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rylan2009
by on Jan. 7, 2011 at 9:44 AM

This morning actually! For the first time in a long time. . .he told me he is glad he picked me to be his wife lol (he is usually not that sweet, but he has his moments)

funwit5
by on Jan. 7, 2011 at 9:55 AM
I love getting a voice message from him telling me somthing sweet, or a just because call.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PaganMomma40
by on Jan. 7, 2011 at 9:59 AM

Nearly every day. He lets me know via text or message that he loves me and is happy I am his wife. Always makes me smile!

amylovesnick07
by Bronze Member on Jan. 7, 2011 at 10:03 AM
He melts my heart melt everyday. I am pregnant with baby #2 and I couldn't feel anymore loved. I have such an amazing husband!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Meggie-May
by on Jan. 7, 2011 at 10:13 AM

Every time my husband hears our song on the radio on his way to (or way back from) work, he calls & puts the phone to the speaker. He did this just the other day.. it never gets old. :)

Goof-Emom
by on Jan. 7, 2011 at 10:14 AM

He sounds a lot like mine. I get randome texts messages from him saying how much he loves me and thanking me for being a part of his life. We are lucky to have wonderful men in our life.

ShannaBee
by on Jan. 7, 2011 at 11:33 AM
what a sweetie!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaClark3
by on Jan. 7, 2011 at 11:34 AM

~*Awe*~

Ohio.SAHMof2
by on Jan. 7, 2011 at 11:34 AM

He did it today when he text me in the morning tell me how important the boys and I were to him!

LovelyMother88
by on Jan. 7, 2011 at 11:35 AM

that is so sweet! My Dh planned our next date night at an Art Museum. He HATES art...but I love it. I thought it was really sweet of him to think of me first like that. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN