Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Introduction

Posted by on Jan. 7, 2011 at 11:15 AM
  • 3 Replies

Hello, My name is Tammy. I have been married to a wonderful man for 11 years. We have had our bad times, but most have been good.

Believe it or not, I met my husband through my ex-husband. We met in March of 1999, got together in July of 1999, and got married in September of 1999. We have a good strong marriage. We have been married 11 years. He is good to all 4 of my kids. We do not have any kids together because by the time I met him, I had already had to have an emergency hysterectomy. I had that when my daughter was born. She was only a week old when I went through that surgery. He has been at his job for almost 18 years and I am a full-time college student. I do all my schooling on line. I am almost finished with a BS in Criminal Justice and plan on starting my MS in Criminal Justice in March, emphasizing in Corrections.

Thanks for letting me join your group.

Tammy

by on Jan. 7, 2011 at 11:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ShannaBee
by on Jan. 7, 2011 at 11:22 AM
Welcome to the group!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-mrs.mamma-
by on Jan. 7, 2011 at 11:28 AM
Welcome to the group! Hope you love it here!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ohio.SAHMof2
by on Jan. 7, 2011 at 11:46 AM

Thank you for sharing your story! My name is Amber and I'm 24 years old (almost 25). I've been married for only 7 months. I have 2 baby boys one that is 2 years old and another that is almost 3 months old. I can't wait to get to know you:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)