Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

What did he do now?

Posted by on Jan. 7, 2011 at 6:30 PM
  • 73 Replies

What's the best thing your SO has done for you?

What's the worst thing your SO done for you?

by on Jan. 7, 2011 at 6:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Jan. 7, 2011 at 6:30 PM

Best.  He let's me do whatever I want whenever I want.

Worst.  He almost cheated on me the day I gave birth to DD.  We worked it out though and we're all good now.

sunshine86912
by Member on Jan. 7, 2011 at 6:32 PM

Best sometimes he is really thoughtful

worst-I cant get a damn minute of alone time, unless he gets a minute too, I cant go out with my girl friends, unless he goes out with his guy friends (and he doesnt have any). pretty much sucks, and I am not taking or dealing with that shit much longer.

Godblessedmex4
by on Jan. 7, 2011 at 6:37 PM
Best: he is doing it now, I'm not supposed to know but I found out by accident....he is taking off the entire week of my birthday from work and he is getting me my chest piece done.

The worst: he has an Italian temper on him, very short fuse and when he gets mad its like he has word vomit. No control of his mouth what so ever.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Jan. 7, 2011 at 7:01 PM

Quoting sunshine86912:

Best sometimes he is really thoughtful

worst-I cant get a damn minute of alone time, unless he gets a minute too, I cant go out with my girl friends, unless he goes out with his guy friends (and he doesnt have any). pretty much sucks, and I am not taking or dealing with that shit much longer.

Aww that's too bad.  I don't blame you.  My friends always tell me how lucky I am that I can go out whenever I want....some of their husbands don't let them go out very often either.  Hugs.

BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Jan. 7, 2011 at 7:02 PM

Quoting Godblessedmex4:

Best: he is doing it now, I'm not supposed to know but I found out by accident....he is taking off the entire week of my birthday from work and he is getting me my chest piece done.

The worst: he has an Italian temper on him, very short fuse and when he gets mad its like he has word vomit. No control of his mouth what so ever.

chest piece? as in tattoo?  Either way that's awesome of your SO to take the week off for your birthday!

I'm not Italian but I have the same temper.  I never mean what I say and I'm sure your SO doesn't either.  Just gotta get all that rage out...lol

ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on Jan. 7, 2011 at 7:13 PM
Best: helped me conceive our daughter. Worst: cheated on me and then left me for another woman while we were dating.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Godblessedmex4
by on Jan. 7, 2011 at 7:16 PM
Yes tattoo. :-) I'm getting our kids names on mu collar bones and cherry blossems starting on the tops of my shoulders and "floating" inward. Ya I'm really excited about him being home an entire week! I can't act like it though cuz I'm not supposed to know. And ya I know he don't mean it, most the time I let it go in one ear and out the other. We have been together for almost 14 years, You learn allot about someone in that amount of time LOL!

Quoting BonitaM:

Quoting Godblessedmex4:

chest piece? as in tattoo?  Either way that's awesome of your SO to take the week off for your birthday!

I'm not Italian but I have the same temper.  I never mean what I say and I'm sure your SO doesn't either.  Just gotta get all that rage out...lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JaivonsMommy
by on Jan. 7, 2011 at 7:18 PM
Best thing- he goes out of his way to make me happy.
Worst thing- when I discovered he had an adult friend finder acct about 2 years into our relationship. It's been over 4 years since that and have overcome that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ohio.SAHMof2
by on Jan. 7, 2011 at 7:44 PM
OMG I'm so sorry about that sweetie! That's terrible. I'm glad you guys worked through it though!

Quoting BonitaM:

Best.  He let's me do whatever I want whenever I want.

Worst.  He almost cheated on me the day I gave birth to DD.  We worked it out though and we're all good now.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ohio.SAHMof2
by on Jan. 7, 2011 at 7:47 PM
Best: Gave me my little boys!
Worst: Cheated on me with a co worker.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)