Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's the best thing your SO has done for you?

What's the worst thing your SO done for you?

by on Jan. 7, 2011 at 6:30 PM
Replies (71-73):
BonitaM
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2011 at 12:24 AM

Quoting daydreaminmom:

The best is taking on my children and truly treating them as his own.

He almost caused us to break up before our first month anniversary when he hid a female "friend" from me bc she wanted him to break up with me so he could be with her.

It's wonderful that he took on your kids as his own. 

daydreaminmom
by on Jan. 11, 2011 at 12:38 AM
Quoting BonitaM:
Quoting daydreaminmom:

He almost caused us to break up before our first month anniversary when he hid a female "friend" from me bc she wanted him to break up with me so he could be with her.

He is amazing when it comes to the kids (including my nephew I share custody of). He has even stood up to his parents about them being HIS kids and us being HIS family. He's taking a well paying job so he can put me thru the rest of school and provide the life he thinks the kids and I deserve at the same time. I am truly blessed!

BonitaM
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2011 at 12:50 AM

Quoting daydreaminmom:

Quoting BonitaM:
Quoting daydreaminmom:

He is amazing when it comes to the kids (including my nephew I share custody of). He has even stood up to his parents about them being HIS kids and us being HIS family. He's taking a well paying job so he can put me thru the rest of school and provide the life he thinks the kids and I deserve at the same time. I am truly blessed!

That's great.  A man who can actually stand up to his family.  Mine can't. :o(  I have to do it for him and that causes friction. I wish you guys all the best.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)