Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

What does your hubby do BEST that makes you smile?

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2011 at 7:17 PM
  • 23 Replies

rose in mouth 

by on Jan. 9, 2011 at 7:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kathy067j
by on Jan. 9, 2011 at 7:19 PM

He gives me a bath and he dries me off, he gives me my heart pills everyday. Its the small things that he does everyday

britters4423
by on Jan. 9, 2011 at 7:20 PM

He always seems to know exactly when im needing a good hug. He will walk up to be and squeeeeeeeze me, and it feels so good. When no one else could care about how i feel, my hubby (whether he feels like it or not) will always say or do something to make me feel better. Hes my rock.

ShannaBee
by on Jan. 9, 2011 at 11:46 PM
Cares about me. I love waking up to a text in which he tells me good morning. When I reply back he always asks how I'm feeling. I love all the sweet little things he does.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lfrrll5
by on Jan. 9, 2011 at 11:56 PM

He makes me feel amazing. Sometimes when I see my ds struggling so much I question myself a lot and he will correct me every time

LovelyMother88
by on Jan. 9, 2011 at 11:57 PM

He kisses me on my neck right below my ear. It's very sexy and sensual, but also sweet and loving. :)

OhSoPoetic
by on Jan. 10, 2011 at 8:58 AM

Quoting LovelyMother88:

He kisses me on my neck right below my ear. It's very sexy and sensual, but also sweet and loving. :)

Sorry to steal your moment, but this is hands down on of the favorite things my hubby does to me.

busylilmommy
by on Jan. 10, 2011 at 9:02 AM

I had been dealing with a sick baby all day yesterday. Stomach bug. My other three were bouncing off of the walls. I didn't get one minute in between Xander getting sick. He went to the store for me to get everything I needed for the week. When he came home he took care of the other kids for me, cleaned up and did the dishes after eating dinner and took care of the baby for awhile. He knew exactly what I needed.

Love2BaMom77
by on Jan. 10, 2011 at 9:05 AM

LOL I love the way hubby tries to 'fix' things when I'm feeling sick by making me food or something to drink when all I want to do is sleep!  It's just too cute. 

CameronsMommy23
by on Jan. 10, 2011 at 9:06 AM
My husband does this too! =-)

Quoting ShannaBee:

Cares about me. I love waking up to a text in which he tells me good morning. When I reply back he always asks how I'm feeling. I love all the sweet little things he does.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Jan. 10, 2011 at 10:41 AM

He makes me smile...lol  When I'm sad and crying and all pathetic....he says something to make me laugh or smile. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)