Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

What do your friends think about your husband?

My friends that work with him think he can be such an ass...which he can if he doesn't think people are working hard enough, lol. But they like him for the most part. I always get asked, "How do you put UP with him?!" lol

My friends that don't work with him didn't really know how to take him at first. He is a man of few words...until he gets to know you. He can come across as pretty intimidating. But once he warms up he will be your best friend for life. :)

by on Jan. 9, 2011 at 11:54 PM
Replies (21-29):
2milesboys
by on Jan. 10, 2011 at 9:11 AM

they dont like him at all infact ive stopped talking to some people because they keep saying i need to get rid of him and thats none of their business

Momsangel21706
by on Jan. 10, 2011 at 9:12 AM

Friends? Whats that? I had friends until I got married, and they all ditched me because I was only 21 and didnt party and I settled down...My best friend of 10 years stopped talking to me because I got married, and it wasnt to my high school boyfriend and she kept trying to  get me back with. I may not have any friends, but I have the best husband anyone can ask for and 2 beautiful children and 1 on the way, and I wouldnt change it for the world.

BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Jan. 10, 2011 at 9:20 AM

I don't really know.  I only have one friend and she accepts him whole heartedly because he's my husband.  I don't know how she would feel about him if he wasn't.   We live to far away to hang out on and get to know each other's DH's better. 

kaitybird
by on Jan. 10, 2011 at 2:59 PM

They adore him, my single friends would like one just like him.  They love the fact that he loves and has eyes only for me and that he is such a gentleman and a great guy over all.  

The work group and friend group respect him and think very highly of him as he tries to do his best at everything that he does.  Even the inmates at the jail respect him.  He doesn't treat them like inmates he treats them just like anyone else.  Of course there are those inmates who have a mentality level that will not let them see that they are making bad choices.  

Kids adore him as he is the father figure most kids wish that he had, especially spending time with our daughter and even working with other kids to make them better, be it at sports or what have you's.  

M0M0F03
by on Jan. 10, 2011 at 3:16 PM

They say how lucky I am, but I know it, and tell my husband that all the time.

lapcounter
by Gold Member on Jan. 10, 2011 at 4:06 PM

They love him and wish their husband's would do what he does for me (the way he shows affections, sends me cute text).

It's not the home I love, but the life that is lived here.
AnasMommy7
by on Jan. 10, 2011 at 4:21 PM

They all love him

MarieGroup Mod---Due in February? Join us in February 2011 Babies!

pregnancyMommy of 2 girls-01/11/2002 & 11/18/2008. Due on 02/11/2011 with a boy via 3rd c-section at on 2/4/2011!save the dateCheck out my Group at CafeMomLas Vegas Weddings!

kathyartist2007
by on Jan. 10, 2011 at 4:23 PM

Everyone I know adores him. He is a very sweet, kind hearted man.

dove7
by on Jan. 10, 2011 at 5:58 PM

no they dont like him...simple frown

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)