Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Was it love at first sight?

Posted by on Jan. 10, 2011 at 10:50 AM
  • 37 Replies
Upon meeting your DH/SO was it love at first sight?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 10, 2011 at 10:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cbaab
by on Jan. 10, 2011 at 10:52 AM

It was love at first sight. I remeber when I first saw him my heart melted and I knew he was going to be mine :o)

MommyHurt
by on Jan. 10, 2011 at 10:54 AM

Definately..had a date on a wed night, and haven't spent time apart since...he gave me the garage door opener to his house on our third date LOL

WaltMommy07
by on Jan. 10, 2011 at 10:55 AM

It was. When he first walked in the room , I felt my soul react. I knew.

busylilmommy
by on Jan. 10, 2011 at 10:56 AM

I would have to say yes. We were both seeing other people the first time we met. He said that he knew that we belonged together. He even remembers the conversation and what I was wearing.

sweetiepye2004

Well...he was very shy so the only thing he said to me all the night (we were both at a friend's house for dinner) was "thank you" when I took his plate into the kitchen.  BUT when I saw him, there was something about him.  I had a strange feeling that we would be perfect together, but brushed it off.  He later said he thought the same thing.  We moved rather quick in our relationship, but neither of us regret it.

Brianav
We were in 4th grade when we first say eachother...so NO lol.

He was mean to me and I really didn't like him. He would pull out my pony tail and take my sandals! He said he was flirting because he loved me and wanted to talk to me :/

Several years later he asked me out and I hesitated but said yes...it took a few months to fall in love with him but he stole my heart and never gave it back :) To this day he tells me that he has loved me since the first time he saw me in fourth grade. Awwwww! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CjEmmemommy

Well we got married 5 weeks after meeting while still in high school so one could say it was love at first sight! We met and then spent every single day together but I would say we were probably just young, crazy and lusting:-)

Erica

in love7/8/04   toddler boyCj 6/11/06  toddler girlEmme 7/12/08

breastfeedingEthan 12/28/10

Mama2ETA
by on Jan. 10, 2011 at 10:57 AM

No. lol.

I was a very confused teenager. I wasnt confident in myself and was honestly not in any healthy relationships. I gave up on guys 100% when I met my dh. I just wanted to be friends with him. BUT after we met. We werent away from each other 24hours for 4 years!!!!! LOL So obviously there was something there. We did get married fast, but it def wasnt love at first sight.

StoryBookingPro
by on Jan. 10, 2011 at 10:59 AM

Yes it was! I swear my heart skipped a beat, my knee's buckled on me.. I couldn't take my eyes off of him and all I could do was smile. I was waiting for him to ask me what I was looking at cause I just couldn't stop starring lol

~*~*~*Nikki~*~*~*

DnKsmommy
by on Jan. 10, 2011 at 11:02 AM

It wasn't even like at first site. He was (in my opinion) an ass! However I would later find out that he was like that because he didn't want to let himself get close to me and get hurt by falling for me cause I was married.  My first marriage ended and 3 months later I was marrying DH. It will be 7 years in June.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)