Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Was it love at first sight?

Posted by   + Show Post
Upon meeting your DH/SO was it love at first sight?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 10, 2011 at 10:50 AM
Replies (31-37):
Strega
by on Jan. 11, 2011 at 6:15 AM

Definitely NOT! Haha! Totally opposite for me. I actually hated him when I met him. It wasn't until about a year after I'd met him that I even spoke to him. We started as friends, then it developed into more. I tell everyone that he grew on me.. Like Fungus.

wedding website

Serenity7
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2011 at 6:53 AM

My husband & I fell in love with each other the first time we saw each other. It was love at first sight. When I saw my hubby I said this is the man I am going to marry.

Ohio.SAHMof2
by on Jan. 11, 2011 at 7:18 AM

That's so freaking cool. I felt the same way. He didn't at first though.

Quoting WaltMommy07:

It was. When he first walked in the room , I felt my soul react. I knew.

nicolasax3
by on Jan. 11, 2011 at 7:32 AM
No I met him in a dance club and he was with his friends I was with mine he came up to me and asked me to dance I said no I turned him down 3 times till I fannaly said yes thinking he would stop asking after that! We met up there every Sunday since then we've been together that was january 2004! We married 9-28-2004! He said the first time he saw me in that club that he wasent gona give up gill I was his even if I had to turn him down a hundred times!
CrazyMammaOf4
by on Jan. 11, 2011 at 7:36 AM
more like puppy love...ACTUALLY we met in 7th grade band...were best buds 7th-9th grade...I had a crush on him in 10th...he became my bestie & big brother in 11th...we went on our 1st date Feb of 1995 before I went to college & that's when I found out he liked me. We didn't start dating til Oct 95 & by then I was preggers with another guys baby. BUT we've been together ever since...15yrs ago this past Oct.!
Suzie2mom
by on Jan. 11, 2011 at 8:42 AM

For my husband yes but it took me much longer to fall for his charms but that's what happens when a relationship fails and your broken and frightened to try again. He actually told me he was in love with me months into our relationship, my first thought was "great here we go again"!  Lol   

TiggerMom
by on Jan. 11, 2011 at 8:43 AM

I like to think so. :) we were drawn like magnets, we still are after being married almost 7 years.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN