Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

horribal day already...

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2011 at 9:35 AM
  • 10 Replies
I woke up to 2 of the most handsome men in the world,my son and husband. But I noticed that ny hubby was acting like he didn't want to talk to me. So I asked him what was wrong,and he asked ne if I remember dreaming last night. An I don't!!! But he said I said a,name in my sleep that sounded like "Chris". But I have no idea what he's talking about. an now he's all asking me questions and trying to get crap out of me when there isn't anything to say! I love my husband and our children and our life more than life its self! I would never cheat on him ever!!! I don't really know how to Handel this,or what to say. I guess J just needs to tell someone,cause I have no friends. Just here to put ny problems out.
by on Jan. 11, 2011 at 9:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JadesAtomicMama
by on Jan. 11, 2011 at 9:56 AM
I wouldn't stress about it. You could have read something online, heard something on the radio, or watched something on tv that just stuck in the back of your head.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rockinmomto2
by Silver Member on Jan. 11, 2011 at 9:57 AM

It sounds like he has major trust issues. Has anything happened with your relationship in the past?

L_Alvarez09
by on Jan. 11, 2011 at 10:00 AM
Nothing really has ever happened between us. Except him not likeing me having guy friends,who I don't tall to any more. But his ex wife cheated on him ALL the time. So I don't know...
Love2BaMom77
by on Jan. 11, 2011 at 10:15 AM

Did you tell him Chris could be short for a girls name to could you have been having a convo with a Christie or Christine, or Kristal.  He's just being insecure. 

sew4fun
by on Jan. 11, 2011 at 10:25 AM

I agree with this ! You could have been dreaming about anything ! I can understand how it would catch him off guard a little bit. Hubby sometimes talks in his sleep and I have heard a name or two , I found it a reason to tease him a little and playfully ask who they are but I did NOT find a reason to be upset or insecure.

Quoting Love2BaMom77:

Did you tell him Chris could be short for a girls name to could you have been having a convo with a Christie or Christine, or Kristal.  He's just being insecure. 

rockinmomto2
by Silver Member on Jan. 11, 2011 at 10:26 AM

If his ex wife cheated on him, he's probably terrified that it'll happen again. He needs to get into counceling to deal with that.

Quoting L_Alvarez09:

Nothing really has ever happened between us. Except him not likeing me having guy friends,who I don't tall to any more. But his ex wife cheated on him ALL the time. So I don't know...

Mommy102710
by on Jan. 11, 2011 at 10:37 AM

Definetly sounds like he's insecure due to his past, which really isn't fair to you. If my hubby asked me and I was honest and told him it must have been a dream or something on TV I had watched he would believe me and let it go, or vice versa, if he's acting that mad at you that can't be good momma. G-Luck!!

youngmama18
by on Jan. 11, 2011 at 10:43 AM

Counsling , is what i recomend That is not fair to you not to be trusted becuse of his ex wifes doing and he may not relise why he feels the way he feels

KatieJo81
by on Jan. 11, 2011 at 10:47 AM
My ex cheated on me during our entire 4 year relationship so to say the least I was insecure when I met my current. It took a lot of patience and reassuring to help me be more secure with him. My advise to you is to do the same. Be patient, be reassuring, be consistant and honest and with time he too will be more secure. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovelyMother88
by on Jan. 11, 2011 at 10:50 AM

awe I'm sorry he's being like that! It was JUST a dream! He is overreacting big time. If he suspects you of cheating soley based on a name he heard you say in a dream...then his insecurities are out of control. He needs to talk to someone about this. You shouldn't have to pay for his ex's mistakes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)