Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would your husband mind if...

Posted by   + Show Post
You were close friends with an ex boyfriend? I am extremely close with an ex boyfriend of mine, in fact we are so close of friends he is actually the God Father of our daughters and in fact the race car we are helping to sponsor this week is his. My husband loves and trust me, he knows that my ex is an ex for a reason and that him and I are better friends then in a relationship, so would your husband mind?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 12, 2011 at 7:24 AM
Replies (101-103):
HeartsCombined
by on Jan. 16, 2011 at 2:55 PM
It depends on the ex. Several of my exes have hit on me since we've been together and even after we were married but my most recent ex, the one from right before DH, is a very close friend and DH loves him. He's very respectful of our relationship and there's no chemistry between us at all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaluvsjax
by on Jan. 16, 2011 at 2:57 PM

Quoting RheaF:

Mine would. It has nothing to do with trust, or insecurities. Neither one of us really has friends of the opposite sex. I mean we have friends who are couples, but we never just hang out with someone of the opposite sex. Just not something we feel is appropriate in our relationship. If it works for you though, thats cool. Everyone, and every relationship is different.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momsangel143
by on Jan. 16, 2011 at 2:57 PM

It all depends on the relationship. What works for some may not work for others. I met my husband when I was 17. I wouldn't consider the guys I "dated" exes. They were blips on my road to finding my hubby :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)