Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Date Night Ideas

Posted by on Jan. 12, 2011 at 4:37 PM
  • 8 Replies

I need Date Night Ideas I want to do something diffrent  we usally go out to eat or god to a movie or both .

some diffrent ideas would be great.

kissingAmber

by on Jan. 12, 2011 at 4:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
stuswf
by on Jan. 12, 2011 at 4:39 PM
Bump! 4 l8tr! (good idea for post!)!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
haymama
by Member on Jan. 12, 2011 at 5:53 PM
what state are u in if u dont mind my askin? are yall havin a cold winter?? instead of restraunt maybe do a picnic, or if its winter winter go ice skating, try to go catch a sporting event or concert maybe or take up a class together? like dancing or cooking or something what about instead of dinner just go somewhere for dessert or yall could always sta in and try a new recipe together or try something new intimately just the ideas that were poppin up in my mind
wilesmomma
by on Jan. 12, 2011 at 5:54 PM

bump

OhSoPoetic
by on Jan. 12, 2011 at 11:59 PM

Visit an art gallery, or go to a winery, take a long drive and go somewhere and watch the sunset, plan a romantic evening at home with dinner, wine & candles.

Trompis
by on Jan. 13, 2011 at 12:08 AM

Quoting OhSoPoetic:

Visit an art gallery, or go to a winery, take a long drive and go somewhere and watch the sunset, plan a romantic evening at home with dinner, wine & candles.

those are great ideas!

fairygurl91787
by on Jan. 13, 2011 at 11:46 AM

I'm in AZ so year round we can just take a picnic to one of the parks around us.

ncstress
by on Jan. 15, 2011 at 11:47 PM

In Phoenix there are art walks, I think it's the first Friday of the month, Scottsdale might have them too, you could do that together.  Phoenix Art Museum also has evening events you might consider trying.  We love this restaurant called Gallo Blanco, you can sit out on the patio and on the weekends they have live music, it's located at the Clarendon Hotel.  Try going to a drive in movie, miniature golf is fun, or you could go dancing-try country line dancing-it's fun or do a dance class-latin dancing is fun. Hope these ideas help? Not sure where you are in AZ but I'm from Phoenix area.

ashmac03
by on Jan. 15, 2011 at 11:50 PM

You could go bowling, ice skating, to a museum, aquarium, or zoo, play bocce ball, take a class together (cooking or dancing), go hiking, go on a picnic, or see a play or show.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN