Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Unexpected sex/ odd sex stories

Posted by on Jan. 12, 2011 at 8:00 PM
  • 44 Replies

I have been married to my husband for 5years now, together for 7years all together and in the beginning it was sex, sex, and more sex.  We would have sex about 4 or 5 times a day, every day.  Now since having our son in 2007 our sex lives have calmed down quite a bit.  I find it funny that in the beginning the simplest thing would make him go crazy, and now the oddest things will turn him on, for instance, the other day he and I where in the kitchen, I was cutting his hair with the clippers he was in the chair, his head was about breast level, he pulled me close and started stroking my breasts, biting, and sucking on them, then he un buttoned my pants and slid his fingers down into my panties, touching my clitoris,he played with me the entire time I was cutting his hair, driving me mad!  I became so turned on, I hurried up with his hair so we could have sex in the shower.  lol!  I don't know why me cutting his hair made him horny, when I can spend hours making myself up, trying to look sexy and doing little things to turn him on without being so obvious and nothing! lol!  on a side note I wasn't wearing anything special and my hair was a mess!  lol! 

I guess I was wondering if any of you ladies have sex stories that started out in an odd way, was very unexpected????

by on Jan. 12, 2011 at 8:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kermsgirlie
by on Jan. 12, 2011 at 8:05 PM

Dude that was hot!!!

Well we have been together for many years.Things are a little slow BC Im so cold.i really am.He tries but.....Anyway in the summer he sits on the edge of the bed,we learned this on a blue couch we destroyed but on the edge,I sit on him.It is hard to balance but once we get going it is crazy!!!Our bed moves!!Hope the neighbors did not mind!!

you got me thinking,no he doesnt approaach me like that anymore.Maybe i could go after him.I think i will.you know?This was very helpful!!

QuentinsMOM1025
by on Jan. 12, 2011 at 8:10 PM

I know what you mean!  I hope we don't ever lose that special animal attraction to each other!  lol!  I am pretty lucky, I have to admit to have such an eager husband who worships me, although it has slowed down, but it has to I think whenever you have kids, you can't just start having sex any where and every where you want to anymore you have to be more clever and sneaky about it.

Quoting kermsgirlie:

Dude that was hot!!!

Well we have been together for many years.Things are a little slow BC Im so cold.i really am.He tries but.....Anyway in the summer he sits on the edge of the bed,we learned this on a blue couch we destroyed but on the edge,I sit on him.It is hard to balance but once we get going it is crazy!!!Our bed moves!!Hope the neighbors did not mind!!

you got me thinking,no he doesnt approaach me like that anymore.Maybe i could go after him.I think i will.you know?This was very helpful!!

LovelyMother88
by on Jan. 12, 2011 at 8:34 PM

LOL. Pretty much anytime I feel shlumpy Dh wants to get it on, lol. I do not get it. About a week ago I was cleaning the base boards in my "cleaning cothes" and I got attacked from behind, haha! We had some hot sex though... with my rubber gloves still on, :)

QuentinsMOM1025
by on Jan. 12, 2011 at 8:52 PM
Quoting LovelyMother88:

LOL. Pretty much anytime I feel shlumpy Dh wants to get it on, lol. I do not get it. About a week ago I was cleaning the base boards in my "cleaning cothes" and I got attacked from behind, haha! We had some hot sex though... with my rubber gloves still on, :)

Getting it on, with rubber gloves on, made me laugh! 

KatieJo81
by on Jan. 12, 2011 at 8:58 PM
Its without fail every time I feel gross and unattractive I get attacked by the hubby. One time I asked him why and he kind of got offended. He asked me why its so bad that after 7 years he still gets turned on by me for just being me. I honestly didn't know what to say. I was absolutely speachless.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daydreaminmom
by on Jan. 12, 2011 at 8:59 PM

I came home to my ex one night after a night out with my boys (all gay, lol). I was a wreck after dancing til we were sweaty as heck, makeup smeared, smelled like a bar - cig smoke and someone had spilled a shot of tequila on me). My ex just jumped me and it was some of the hottest nooky we ever had, lol. I still don't know what the deal was!

My SO ... well he's a horndog for sure. I tell him it's his age showing (he'll be 25 this March). He always jumps me while i'm cooking for a kitchen quicky. Anytime he walks in the room while i'm changing clothes he cannot seem to keep his hands to himself.

Swiseman
by on Jan. 12, 2011 at 9:05 PM

OUr sex life has gone up so much lately it's crazy too. & it's the same thing tho. I could wear makeup do my hair & everything but i swear it does nothing. The second I"m in my lay around clothes hair nto fixed or anything it's like wow!!!! I don't understand either. I feel like why even bother dressing up & making the time to look nice.

QuentinsMOM1025
by on Jan. 12, 2011 at 9:09 PM

That's what I'm thinking?  Then he'll probably be like" why don't you try anymore?"  lol!

Quoting Swiseman:

OUr sex life has gone up so much lately it's crazy too. & it's the same thing tho. I could wear makeup do my hair & everything but i swear it does nothing. The second I"m in my lay around clothes hair nto fixed or anything it's like wow!!!! I don't understand either. I feel like why even bother dressing up & making the time to look nice.

Swiseman
by on Jan. 12, 2011 at 9:26 PM

exactly. I've been at least looking nice when we leave the house with makeup or what not just so i can do something. we were going grocery shopping & i put makeup on & he asked y we are just grocery shopping i said cuz i want to for me. i see no point in lingerie cuz it does nothing for him. but i do keep the teasing going all day & nite just so i know im doing something. my fav is to get him going before work so i know when he walks in i'm gettin it hard. we have a bad thing of foreplaying all day long with eachother. 

thats like the nites i shave down there or my legs it's no touching but a nite or 2 later he's all over me, i hate that cuz i shaved for him.

Quoting QuentinsMOM1025:

That's what I'm thinking?  Then he'll probably be like" why don't you try anymore?"  lol!

Quoting Swiseman:

Devoted wife to Eric, loving mother to Xavier Micheal & Abigail Haven

big_mutter
by on Jan. 12, 2011 at 10:00 PM

My hubby gets turned on EVERY time i cut his hair! He actually asked me to start cutting his hair because he went to this salon once and the girl's breasts were in his face the whole time. So he didn't want her in his face, he wanted me. We started making it a game! I take off my shirt and cut his hair in a bra and jeans (his fave).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)