Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Unexpected sex/ odd sex stories

I have been married to my husband for 5years now, together for 7years all together and in the beginning it was sex, sex, and more sex.  We would have sex about 4 or 5 times a day, every day.  Now since having our son in 2007 our sex lives have calmed down quite a bit.  I find it funny that in the beginning the simplest thing would make him go crazy, and now the oddest things will turn him on, for instance, the other day he and I where in the kitchen, I was cutting his hair with the clippers he was in the chair, his head was about breast level, he pulled me close and started stroking my breasts, biting, and sucking on them, then he un buttoned my pants and slid his fingers down into my panties, touching my clitoris,he played with me the entire time I was cutting his hair, driving me mad!  I became so turned on, I hurried up with his hair so we could have sex in the shower.  lol!  I don't know why me cutting his hair made him horny, when I can spend hours making myself up, trying to look sexy and doing little things to turn him on without being so obvious and nothing! lol!  on a side note I wasn't wearing anything special and my hair was a mess!  lol! 

I guess I was wondering if any of you ladies have sex stories that started out in an odd way, was very unexpected????

by on Jan. 12, 2011 at 8:00 PM
Replies (41-44):
MommaClark3
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 2:56 PM

~*Smiles*~ ... my husband and I keep things interesting, I'm still "in love" with him, and find my husband after going on 13 years very attractive!!! I'm grateful for all he does for the kids and I, love watching him with our kids (love him deeper), and I adore when he does charity type stuff or helps others... melts my heart

QuentinsMOM1025
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 7:05 PM

That is so sweet

Quoting MommaClark3:

~*Smiles*~ ... my husband and I keep things interesting, I'm still "in love" with him, and find my husband after going on 13 years very attractive!!! I'm grateful for all he does for the kids and I, love watching him with our kids (love him deeper), and I adore when he does charity type stuff or helps others... melts my heart

LuvablemomD
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 7:21 PM

The weirdest was when I fell out the bed at 3 am in my sleep,and my husband looked down LHAO, then jumped down on me trying to comfort me while laughing and then after a pitty kiss it was on,it was probably the longest sex we had since we had kids.Make up sex is the best sex we ever had,alot of hot steaming things went on.

QuentinsMOM1025
by on Jan. 23, 2011 at 8:37 PM

My husband and I usually end up having sex whenever we are in a playful mood, he's tickling me or we are wrestling, somehow we start off laughing and stuff and end up having sex!  It's great!  :)

Quoting QuentinsMOM1025:

I have been married to my husband for 5years now, together for 7years all together and in the beginning it was sex, sex, and more sex.  We would have sex about 4 or 5 times a day, every day.  Now since having our son in 2007 our sex lives have calmed down quite a bit.  I find it funny that in the beginning the simplest thing would make him go crazy, and now the oddest things will turn him on, for instance, the other day he and I where in the kitchen, I was cutting his hair with the clippers he was in the chair, his head was about breast level, he pulled me close and started stroking my breasts, biting, and sucking on them, then he un buttoned my pants and slid his fingers down into my panties, touching my clitoris,he played with me the entire time I was cutting his hair, driving me mad!  I became so turned on, I hurried up with his hair so we could have sex in the shower.  lol!  I don't know why me cutting his hair made him horny, when I can spend hours making myself up, trying to look sexy and doing little things to turn him on without being so obvious and nothing! lol!  on a side note I wasn't wearing anything special and my hair was a mess!  lol! 

I guess I was wondering if any of you ladies have sex stories that started out in an odd way, was very unexpected????

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN