Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Unexpected sex/ odd sex stories

I have been married to my husband for 5years now, together for 7years all together and in the beginning it was sex, sex, and more sex.  We would have sex about 4 or 5 times a day, every day.  Now since having our son in 2007 our sex lives have calmed down quite a bit.  I find it funny that in the beginning the simplest thing would make him go crazy, and now the oddest things will turn him on, for instance, the other day he and I where in the kitchen, I was cutting his hair with the clippers he was in the chair, his head was about breast level, he pulled me close and started stroking my breasts, biting, and sucking on them, then he un buttoned my pants and slid his fingers down into my panties, touching my clitoris,he played with me the entire time I was cutting his hair, driving me mad!  I became so turned on, I hurried up with his hair so we could have sex in the shower.  lol!  I don't know why me cutting his hair made him horny, when I can spend hours making myself up, trying to look sexy and doing little things to turn him on without being so obvious and nothing! lol!  on a side note I wasn't wearing anything special and my hair was a mess!  lol! 

I guess I was wondering if any of you ladies have sex stories that started out in an odd way, was very unexpected????

by on Jan. 12, 2011 at 8:00 PM
Replies (31-40):
QuentinsMOM1025
by on Jan. 20, 2011 at 1:48 PM

Good for you, but how do you find the time?  How old r your kids? 

Quoting SMRagan:

We have been married almost 15 years and still have crazy sex. We have done the haircut thing but it doesn't always wait for the shower. The best is I have a pair of sweats thwarting are huge and there is actually a hole in the crotch, well hubby has "made adjustments" to the hole, sometimes I wear those with nothing under them and we go on the couch and not have to worry about his mom walking in on us, since she is living with us for another few months.

QuentinsMOM1025
by on Jan. 21, 2011 at 4:27 PM

No body has any more hot stories?  LOL!

Jesca514
by on Jan. 21, 2011 at 5:13 PM

We've always had a crazy sex life... lately is seems that it doesn't matter what I wear or what I look like I will still get attacked, lol.  DH works nights, and I wake him up around 3 every day.  I get DS down for his nap and DD settled with a movie because I know he probably won't let me out of the bed after I wake him up.  On his nights off I stay up far too late... lol... and when he works I frequently get woken up by his mouth in the early morning hours when he gets home.  We've been married 6 1/2 years... and it's only gotten better.

Jesca514
by on Jan. 21, 2011 at 5:18 PM

lol... I prefer to wear my hair down, but on days when I'm tired or lazy I put it up in a clip or hair tie, and DH can't keep his hands off of me... he has this weird thing about my neck and shoulders, lol.  He loves when my hair is up because he loves kissing my neck. :)

Quoting ShannaBee:

I know what you mean! Something so minute such as the way I wear my hair can turn him on. Things that aren't sexy to me is to him.

I'm a breastfeeding, baby wearing, front facing, bachelors degree having, soon to be working, Halloween loving, vaccinating, poetry writing, photographing, Florida born and raised, Texas living, chocolate loving step-mom to a fantastic 9 year old boy, and Mommy to a 4 year old ballerina and a wild child 1 year old, whose wildly in love with my police officer

alyssasmom11007
by on Jan. 21, 2011 at 6:26 PM

Wow..you ladies are making me jealous.  We have been married almost 8 years and I am lucky to get it 1X a week, but I also work 12 hour night shifts and he works days.  We like to send each other text mssgs.  Like the other night..I sent him one out of the blue..I'm in bed naked.  He said he would be there shortly but I was always asleep.  I love when I'm laying on the couch all covered up and he starts playing.

Taynhannahsmom
by on Jan. 21, 2011 at 6:37 PM

The first time dh took me to BC to meet his family. We were out at dh's grandma's tailor park in the rockies, at some hot springs. We didn't have ten seconds alone for days on end. We even had to share a tent with dh's cousin. So I could tell it was driving dh nuts, and I could see him plotting and thinking one day. He ended up asking me to go for a drive up the street to go swimming in the hot springs. Well we didn't make it to the hot springs, we parked the car on the side of the mountain and he jumped me! haha Probably the best sex I have ever had in my life.

QuentinsMOM1025
by on Jan. 21, 2011 at 8:48 PM

That is HOT!  You all should have went ahead and gone to the hot springs and did it there too!  :)  I get sooo crabby when I haven't had sex in a few days or if I've pleased him, I mean like I've blown his mind and he hasn't returned the favor yet.  The sex is always more intense if we had to wait for it!  :)

Quoting Taynhannahsmom:

The first time dh took me to BC to meet his family. We were out at dh's grandma's tailor park in the rockies, at some hot springs. We didn't have ten seconds alone for days on end. We even had to share a tent with dh's cousin. So I could tell it was driving dh nuts, and I could see him plotting and thinking one day. He ended up asking me to go for a drive up the street to go swimming in the hot springs. Well we didn't make it to the hot springs, we parked the car on the side of the mountain and he jumped me! haha Probably the best sex I have ever had in my life.

QuentinsMOM1025
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 7:38 AM

BUMP!

Jess0915
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 8:00 AM
Well, I'm jealous of everyone. . .
Our fun sex life died, lol. We now cosleep and I nurse, so my boobs are off limits. He has a lot of stress right now too, so he doesn't try anymore. He just thinks he can go for it and because I'm nursing I need warming up now, he just doesn't understand, so I just tell him no. Plus he's become a "minute man", which sux. Its not worth it to me, so I turn him down. With the nursing my drive is non-existant. Oh well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2BeAt15
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 2:53 PM
Me and my SO always have hot crazy sex. The oddest things turn him on! We have sex at least once a night but most nights a lot more.

One time was actually just two nights ago, I was doing home work and he goes "baby if I asked u for a 3som would u give it to me" I said not no but hell no. He just laughed and then jumped me lol! He does that a lot! Just the little things will drive him crazy and then he will drive me crazy lol! We have hot crazy sex every night! I hope we never lose the passion we have for each other.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN