Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is the worst thing you have ever found while cleaning your Husbands/SO area or stuff?

I found a pair of his boxers with massive skid marks (poop stain). I wanted to throw them away, but he wouldn't let me. So I made him clean them! so gross!

by on Jan. 14, 2011 at 2:45 AM
Replies (21-23):
ShyJen
by on Jan. 14, 2011 at 11:51 PM

Ok you ladies should tell your husbands to use flushable wipes! My husband bought some a few months ago and there hasnt been a single skid mark in his underwear since :p  

ShyJen
by on Jan. 14, 2011 at 11:53 PM

The only gross thing I find is when he cleans out his nose he twists the toilet paper to like the shape of a finger and then twists it in his nose.. k gross right? well sometimes he leaves a bunch of those pointy toilet paper peices in the bedroom and his computer desk gross with his snot on them ewwww, sometimes he forgets to throw them away!. thats the only gross thing ive found in the 11 years we've been together.

PinkDiamond717
by on Jan. 15, 2011 at 10:44 PM
A rotten salad from Arby's that managed to slide under his seat. I have no idea how long it was there but every time we got in the car we smelled something awful. It smelled like something died in there. That's what we thought it was. Then one day I see the bag poking out and pull it out, and there sits a moldy, liquified salad with maggots in it. Bleh..He has never had skid marks though. The man wipes his butt like his life depends on it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)