Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

i feel guilty about it

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2011 at 7:25 PM
  • 11 Replies

so i was talking to my cousin about the classes im taking and she asked about guys in my classes (shes newly single) and i told her that there are cute guys and she pushed me for more, we were out drinkin and just spending girl time together by order of my husband course i only had one beer, anyway i then admitted that one guy named Chris in my accounting class had a nibblishous neck... yea im a nibbler..... and that a guy named Jessie is just orgasmic to look at. after i got home and was cuddling with DH i started feeling guilty for even looking at those other guys i mean he is constantly telliing me about attractive women he has seen. i dont know do you still notice other men and find them very attractive

by on Jan. 15, 2011 at 7:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jess21608
by Jess on Jan. 15, 2011 at 7:28 PM

Of course...haha my hubby is okay with it though...We both know where our try loyalty lies and that will never change...don't worry so much..all you were doing was looking, I don't see whats the big deal with finding other people attractive..heck I find other women attractive doesn't mean your gonna go after them!

tnbjbeams444
by on Jan. 15, 2011 at 7:30 PM

Of course We are both human. I ask him all the time if I see a pretty girl "Is she pretty? I think she is pretty" He says yes or no. Maybe not to your extent of it but yes we both look. We are not robots, we are human.

BiloxiDreams
by on Jan. 15, 2011 at 7:52 PM

To be honest, I don't notice other men.  I mean, I can look at a man and think he's handsome but not be attracted to him at all.  Heck, I think my daddy's handsome.  I can't explain why but I just don't.

Damali0812
by on Jan. 15, 2011 at 8:44 PM

Don't feel guilty. As long as you don't act on anything then your fine. 

SlightlyPerfect
5 nominations, and my answer is still no.
Yesterday at 9:03 AM
by Slightly Perfect on Jan. 15, 2011 at 8:55 PM

I have yet to find someone more attractive than my husband. I'm attracted to intellect and values, not necessarily physical appearance. DH is both physically and intellectually attractive to me. I don't think anyone can top that.

I think you have to ask yourself why you're looking. Like, why does your DH look?

ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2011 at 11:06 PM
This is me, lol.

Quoting BiloxiDreams:

To be honest, I don't notice other men.  I mean, I can look at a man and think he's handsome but not be attracted to him at all.  Heck, I think my daddy's handsome.  I can't explain why but I just don't.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sammie27
by on Jan. 15, 2011 at 11:12 PM

I would not feel guilty about it. I will seat there and tell my hubby "that guy is hot" "I would do him". My husband is fine with it he does the same thing to me. I have even told my husband when a guy would hit on me at work. Just because you find a guy attractive does not me you are attracted to him. I would not worry about it. Just as long as you still find your DH attractive

etexmom
by on Jan. 15, 2011 at 11:19 PM

No, I actually don't.  Fine men are way beyond looks and although I know a cute guy when I see one, I don't get all "gaga".  I've really always been that way!  There are cute guys out there that don't have a clue how to treat a lady, so don't let looks be deceiving.

etexmom
by on Jan. 15, 2011 at 11:21 PM

Quoting BiloxiDreams:

Yep, me too!  When I get to know someone, what's in their heart & how they treat a lady is more attractive than anything on the outside!

countrygirlkat
by on Jan. 15, 2011 at 11:23 PM

The only reason I find a guy attractive is if he has things in him that remind me of DH.  I think oh he is cute and then realize it is because he has eyes like Dh or dresses like DH or hair like him or something. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)