Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Has ur DH ever?

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2011 at 8:05 PM
  • 5 Replies
defended someone that is rude to you?

Story: dh and i go to pay bills today. I always get an attitude from this girl at one location, to the point where i now call in our pmt. Well today we had to go sign doc at this place. Whole time we are there, shes helping someones else (thank goodness) she never speaks to me. Then as we are walking out she puts her 'funny' on a convo that didnt concern her. I get lightweight upset and tell dh. He says she was talking to him and those past experiences that didnt have to do with him. What?!? When i had told him before abt this girl he was all about going in there and setting her straight & now he says this!
Needless to say, i havent said more than 2 words to him all day since then. He wants to knw what he did and when i told him, he says maybe i was being extreme.
This is the first time i have been upset with him like this && we have been 'us' over a year.
Dont knw what to say or do...any advice?
by on Jan. 15, 2011 at 8:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
PinkDiamond717
by on Jan. 15, 2011 at 10:02 PM
I'm confused by what you are saying. It seems jumbled up. But yes, my DH defended someone who was rude to me before.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillybug222
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2011 at 10:10 PM
I'm also confused. I think you said he was going to defend you when you told him about this girl. Then, she said something to upset you & he didn't defend you, so you're upset with him?

Honestly, if this is in a place of business, I would think him defending you would cause a scene. I would let it go. It's certainly not worth fighting over or being hurt over. It would be different if this girl was someone in your life who mattered or if she said or did something incredulous.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AFWifey20
by on Jan. 15, 2011 at 10:16 PM
Yea...sorry abt being all Over the place. Mind thinks faster than i can type on phone. Lol.
But your right...im going to let it go. If he mentions it tho, i may snap.
ShannaBee
by on Jan. 15, 2011 at 11:02 PM
He has defended me against his coworker but never against his parents or bitch of an ex.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
countrygirlkat
by on Jan. 15, 2011 at 11:11 PM

I am a bit confused to but it sounds like she said something to him and not to you so she wasn't being rude to you so I don't see why you would need him to defend you.....  She might have been rude in the past so anything she says you now see as rude and he was able to see today that she wasn't being rude today and he felt no need to defend against something that didn't exist. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN