Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

I'm sad tonight.

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2011 at 9:26 PM
  • 5 Replies
After Justin found out he was losing his job, he's been searching feverishly for a new one. He's had many interviews. One looks like it could really turn into a job. It will require us to relocate. We'll have to leave our home. We designed this house. My dad built this house. Justin could start this job by Feb. 1, and he'd move before the girls & I would. I realized we're potentially spending our last weeks as a family together in our home. This is where we've brought our babies home. This is the only home they've ever known. I'm so attached to this place. I'm just sad. I don't deal well with change.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2011 at 9:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Harris06
by on Jan. 15, 2011 at 9:28 PM

hugs

I'm sorry but at the same time I will say congratulations on the potential job! I am sure that everything will work out how it is supposed to. Enjoy each moment that you have and if it the last weeks than know that you did all that you could to pour as much love into that house as possible.

Busybarb
by on Jan. 15, 2011 at 9:30 PM

I'm so sorry! That is a lot to deal with and you have every right to be sad. We moved 14 hours away from our home, family and friends to start a new life about 5 years ago. It turned out to be quite an adventure and a lot of fun. It brings you closer to each other because that's the only people you know! I really hope you kind find the joy in your move. Who knows what God has in store for you, you may be back sooner than you think! Good luck!!!

etexmom
by on Jan. 15, 2011 at 9:32 PM

Best wishes!  I've never been in your shoes but I can empathize!

Perfect.Pixie
by on Jan. 15, 2011 at 9:33 PM
I am sorry :( just remember that any house can be a home, as long as you make it one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2011 at 11:03 PM
(((HUGS)))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)