Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

(he 4even year stretch

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2011 at 10:18 PM
  • 1 Replies
Had the most amazing anniversary celebration. Yesterday was hubby and I's 7 year wedding anniversary. We got a baby sitter for the whole day today. The morning was a little hectic getting the boys ready to go to my parents house but after that things were good. Hubby and I drove out to the mall after dropping the boys off. We went to borders and I got a new book. Then we went to sears and hubby got a new drill. Afterwards we went to the grocery store and picked up the stuff for our big romantic dinner. Came home and hubby and I got to work cooking our romantic dinner together. Pan seared duck with wild mushroom risotto and for dessert chocolate fudge brownies topped with ice cream and hot fudge. So good. We retreated to the couch where hubby gave me the best foot message and some intimate time "wink, wink." He picked up the kids from my parents afterwards while I took a long relaxing bath. He came home put the boys to bed and now we are getting ready to watch a good movie. Oh and the best part I got to see my 4 month old son roll over for the first time on my anniversary yesterday. The best present I could have got. Ya me!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2011 at 10:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2011 at 10:59 PM
Awesome! Congrats for a great day!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)