Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you rent, own or live someone else?

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2011 at 6:46 PM
  • 140 Replies

Pregnancy and November 2010 Babies Group MOD!

by on Jan. 17, 2011 at 6:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Honeybun09
by on Jan. 17, 2011 at 6:46 PM

Rent! :(

We'll be renting until we're done with school.

Pregnancy Ticker

Osstie
by on Jan. 17, 2011 at 6:47 PM

We own.

m_sawyer
by on Jan. 17, 2011 at 6:48 PM
We own our trailer now, but live in a trailer park. We are moving soon and will be either doing a "rent to own" house or renting til we can build up enough credit and savings to buy :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pnut1027
by on Jan. 17, 2011 at 6:48 PM

we own

pipers_mom
by on Jan. 17, 2011 at 6:49 PM
Rent.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cat323
by on Jan. 17, 2011 at 6:49 PM

own our own home

Mommy_Burge
by on Jan. 17, 2011 at 6:53 PM

We rent a 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment. In may our lease is up and we will be moving into a rental house...ann actual house :D

And then over the next 3 years we will be clearing our debt up and saving for a down payment and then after 3 years we will be going to purchase out first home. :D

We are only 21 so I'd say it's a pretty good plan to be homeowners by the age of 24/25 :D

EddiesGirl8400
by on Jan. 17, 2011 at 6:54 PM

OWN!!!!

2milesboys
by on Jan. 17, 2011 at 6:54 PM

we own

AutymsMommy
by Member on Jan. 17, 2011 at 6:54 PM

We own our home... hoping to sell soon and find a much larger home. My husband purchased this home before we married. Two kids and two dogs later... we are outgrowing it quickly. Lol.

I am a Private School sending, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Homework Helping, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Academic pushing Mother. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it raising my child - I will do that, Thank You. I believe that a woman's place is in the home taking care of her house, children and husband. My husband is head of my home. I am a proud Roman Catholic, as is my husband.             Aimee

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)