Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

would you get offended????

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2011 at 10:13 PM
  • 82 Replies

if your dh had a twitter page and you were following him on his twits and he posted a comment like this.. "i wish i had 3 woman sitting topless in my livingroom."

by on Jan. 18, 2011 at 10:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
superexcitedmom
by on Jan. 18, 2011 at 10:14 PM
I would be mad... Unless it was a joke or something that I knew about!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
m_sawyer
by on Jan. 18, 2011 at 10:16 PM
My husband doesnt have Twitter... He just outright says it lol. In a joking way...and usually to pick on my friends, so it doesnt bother me. If he were serious I might be a little offended, but he is a man...lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lanie_momofone
by on Jan. 18, 2011 at 10:16 PM

Meh...no not really lol.

He is a man....most men think of sex 90% of their day. Alot of men have those little fantasies but wouldnt actually act on them.

If you are unsure about it , and he knows that you follow his twitter...i would make a little joke about it ,and tell him you can buy two blow up dolls for him and make his fantasy come true lol. See what he says.

Holly.
by on Jan. 18, 2011 at 10:17 PM

Nah. I personally don't take comments like that seriously because I trust my DH. He's allowed to have his fantasies.

MrsUski10
by on Jan. 18, 2011 at 10:17 PM

I'd probably respond back with a similar wish having to do with three men with no pants.

sacdp29
by on Jan. 18, 2011 at 10:19 PM

I would want to see if he was kidding, first.  But personally, I wouldn't like it either.  To me its in bad taste since he is married!

TIFFANYT1432
by on Jan. 18, 2011 at 10:22 PM
Uhhh...YEAH!!! How rude and immature?! You should just pay him back, tho, by saying.. "I wish I had 3 rich, topless, mute football players in my BEDROOM right now!" Sometimes that makes your point crystal clear without having to nag.. And is my response rude and immature? Uhhh Yeah!!! ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stillgrowing
by on Jan. 18, 2011 at 10:26 PM
Men embarrass themselves all the time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KEISHAJB
by on Jan. 18, 2011 at 10:39 PM

Nope

BV88
by on Jan. 18, 2011 at 10:40 PM
I would be a little butthurt.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)