Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Have you heard of sybaris?

Posted by on Jan. 19, 2011 at 2:52 PM
  • 6 Replies
Are the high rates worthwile?
I was thnkin maybe to celebrate our amniversary with a weekend getaway there. So is it worth it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 19, 2011 at 2:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
skittle_jitters
by on Jan. 19, 2011 at 3:00 PM

sy what? LOL.

amylou7747
by on Jan. 19, 2011 at 7:32 PM

That have one by mom moms house and its Always  full. I heard its beautiful  but I never went . I thought with this economy it would not be so packed but I always see it  full so I guess it is nice

Dabberdoo
by on Jan. 19, 2011 at 8:33 PM

I've looked into them.  For us, the dollars were not worth it for a less than 24 hour stay.  We just couldn't justify it.  But if you have the money, I'm sure it would be super nice and a lot of fun.  I had a friend that had a "membership" type deal to Sybaris.  I don't know exactly how it worked but they got like discounts and special offers and stuff by paying a fee once a year.  But we couldn't justify spending that kind of money.

.Sugaree.
by on Jan. 19, 2011 at 8:36 PM
We have looked at it bc DH wants to take me but I would rather do something else where we could do more for our money....their prices are outrageous plus they are a club you have to join (with a fee) before you can go
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dabberdoo
by on Jan. 19, 2011 at 8:39 PM

Quoting .Sugaree.:

We have looked at it bc DH wants to take me but I would rather do something else where we could do more for our money....their prices are outrageous plus they are a club you have to join (with a fee) before you can go

Really?  I thought that was optional.  Meh, all the more reason why we would probably never go. 

manifer_momma
by on Jan. 20, 2011 at 7:41 AM
Oooh, that I didn't know. Hmm, might to do something else then.

Quoting .Sugaree.:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)