Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

New Here!

Posted by on Jan. 19, 2011 at 6:15 PM
  • 6 Replies

Hi Ladies! My name is Samantha and I am a 19 (20 tomorrow!) wife to Eric. We got married in November of last year and have a 13 month old little girl who we both adore. We are currently TTC for #2, but so far no luck. I may be a young mom, but Eric and I are doing better than most couples I have met in my entire life and we support each other through everything. He is my best friend and thats it! =] We live in Missouri and I am a SAHM. Currently we have a friend and her two year old son living with us. Her husband kicked her out after 3 months of marriage so she is staying here. Its hard having another family living in the house with us (especially when we pay every bill) but we are working through it and being frugal about everything. If you want to talk just pm me! =]

I'm a mommy, a wife, a sister, an (almost) aunt, a daughter, and a best friend. I'm a proud Baptist, to-do list making, disposable diaper using, vaccinating, formula feeding, anti-abortion, crying it out believing, crocheting, scrapbooking, cuddling any chance I get, obsessive picture taking, TTC # 2, SAHM, 20 year old momma to Kenna Marie who makes this life so amazing! =)

by on Jan. 19, 2011 at 6:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MrsTantaros
by on Jan. 19, 2011 at 7:37 PM

Welcome! Hey, I got married on Nov 11th of last year :) And a happy early birthday!

blowing candles

Tallchic06
by on Jan. 19, 2011 at 7:44 PM

welcome 

ShannaBee
by on Jan. 19, 2011 at 9:57 PM
Welcome to the group! And have a happy birthday!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
S_morgan09
by on Jan. 20, 2011 at 12:08 AM

Thanks ladies!!!

KatieJo81
by on Jan. 20, 2011 at 12:44 AM

Welcome to the group!! What part of Missouri are you in? I live close by Springfield.

S_morgan09
by on Jan. 20, 2011 at 12:49 AM

Me too! I live near Branson I guess, that would be closer.. Well I guess Im inbetween lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)