Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Does your Husband....

Posted by on Jan. 19, 2011 at 8:19 PM
  • 197 Replies

Does or has your husband bought you Tampons or Pads? My husband FLAT OUT REFUSES to buy that stuff for me lol.

by on Jan. 19, 2011 at 8:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pegleg63
by on Jan. 19, 2011 at 8:21 PM

Yes, my husband has bought pads for me.  I just have to write down exactly what brand, etc. that I want.

lauriebash
by on Jan. 19, 2011 at 8:21 PM

I would never dream of asking him to. We have been married over 19 years, and I have never needed to ask him to.

Psalm127.3
by on Jan. 19, 2011 at 8:22 PM

Hahaha, my poor DH has had to buy my tampons and midol. I have endometriosis, though, so when I was be cramping, it would be to the point to where I couldn't leave bed.. so DH buying them was my only option.

But you know, here's how I've had to explain it to him.. Everyone KNOWS they are obviously not for him, so what's it matter? :)

JaivonsMommy
by on Jan. 19, 2011 at 8:23 PM
Yes he has. He has no problem with it. He isn't one to be easily embarrassed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Psalm127.3

Quoting pegleg63:

Yes, my husband has bought pads for me.  I just have to write down exactly what brand, etc. that I want.

Oh yeah, I have to do this too. Once, on my first day of my cycle, I asked DH to pick me up some pads.. he brought home panty liners!! He had no clue how completely useless those were to me at that point, lol.

Rachelle
Expecting Baby Jordan on May 22nd :)
Jesus Loving, Gospel Teaching, Cloth Diapering, Breast Feeding, Home Schooling, SAHM

britters4423

He will if for some reason i cant. Like, one time, i didnt pay attention to how many tampons i had. Went to the bathroom for a new and one and OMG...none left! I sat on the toilet while he ran to the store..lmao

mommy0f2g1b
by Member on Jan. 19, 2011 at 8:23 PM

Nope and he says he won't ever buy then for out daughters either.

areid1023
by Member on Jan. 19, 2011 at 8:24 PM

yep. back when he was just my bf, too.

.Sugaree.
by on Jan. 19, 2011 at 8:24 PM
Yea, he would do anything I asked
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
robertmommy
by on Jan. 19, 2011 at 8:24 PM

yes my husband will run in to the store and get me pads and tampons or anything else i need.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)