Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Does or has your husband bought you Tampons or Pads? My husband FLAT OUT REFUSES to buy that stuff for me lol.

by on Jan. 19, 2011 at 8:19 PM
Replies (191-197):
pixidst73
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 10:13 AM

He buys what ever is on the list, no questions asked.  I do the same for him.  There was 1 time when we were dating that I was sick and asked him to get some things and he said ok.  He got to the store, looked at the list, and called me. "Why do you need hemorrhoid cream, FDS, and pads?  I can't get that stuff, they will think something is wrong with you." 

I tried so hard not to laugh at him, but that was so funny.  The hemorrhoid  cream is for the bags under my eyes, and the pads are for (you know) and the FDS was really the body wash which I have always used( I really like the scent).  We lived in a small town and the owner of the store had suggested the cream for the bags under my eyes, and the body wash to me years ago.  He took the items to the counter, and the girl said nothing about his purchase.  So now he will get whatever, whenever!

irememberwhen59
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 10:22 AM

Yes he has, but you never know what he will bring home.  One time he even asked a woman that buying some what she suggested.  You got to love the effort.

Sarlinda
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2011 at 10:23 AM

I've never had him buy me pads.

diane122
by Member on Jan. 22, 2011 at 10:24 AM

Probably, but I'd have to write down exactly what I needed.  He did buy me super duper sized pads after our son was born....I still smile, thinking about him wandering that section of WalMart...

Mama2ETA
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 10:25 AM

My DH does....and he knows what to get...

bargainmom82
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 3:39 PM

I've never asked him to buy my tampons.

April
Mommy to five with two in the oven

4_28_bbboy
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 3:41 PM

yep and he even buys pregnancy tests when needed and feminine hygene soaps and stuff...i love my man...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)