Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Seasons

Posted by on Jan. 19, 2011 at 9:04 PM
  • 3 Replies
So do you have special things you do with your family during certain seasons of the year? With my family during the winter is when we watch the most movies together. During the spring time we spend a lot of time at the archery range. Summer we spend LOTS of time outdoors with baseball/softball leagues, camping, swimming etc. And in the fall I pretty much become a hunters widow. The boys go out to the woods and us girls plan the surplus of birthday parties we have during september, october and november.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 19, 2011 at 9:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MrsTantaros
by on Jan. 19, 2011 at 9:08 PM

We are big outdoors people! I LOVE LOVE fishing!! This next summer we are going on a big camping/fishing trip!

Last Summer...

sew4fun
by on Jan. 19, 2011 at 9:27 PM

Winter we do alot of watching movies by the fireplace with hot coco, this past year we went to Disney and may make that a Nov tradition. Spring we do alot of things in the yard, go to the park and take walks around the neighborhood. Summer we try to stay cool in this Texas heat! LOL we go to the splash park alot, go to the park, play outside with the girls, and we also go to Disney every summer

KatieJo81
by on Jan. 19, 2011 at 11:24 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN