Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Something nice

Posted by on Jan. 19, 2011 at 10:26 PM
  • 10 Replies
I have been meaning to post this for a while but keep forgetting. What is something(s) sweet your dh/so has done for you that he doesnt realize you know about? That may sound confusing so ill give my example.

When i was pregnant i always felt so down on myself and that i was no longer attractive to dh. Also he hardly ever touched my belly or anything and it would make me feel even worse. One morning i heard him get up to go to the bathroom but was hardly awake just enough to know he had moved. When he came back he presumed i was asleep and for the most part i was just in a groggy half asleep state with my eyes closed. I heard him sigh and he tucked my hair behind my ear and lightly kissed my nose. He got up to do something and i fell back asleep with the biggest smile on my face. He still doesnt know i was awake when he did that and just thinking about it still makes me smile :)

Ok now tell me yours.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 19, 2011 at 10:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LovelyMother88
by on Jan. 19, 2011 at 10:35 PM

That is so sweet! I can't really think of anything that he doesn't think I know about...

pixidst73
by on Jan. 19, 2011 at 10:39 PM

My Husband grabbed my hand in the store tonight.  I looked at him and he smiled as he lightly squeezed my hand in his.  I am feeling a little overwhelmed and haven't told him, so that act alone made me feel like everything is alright!

eeyoreplus4
by on Jan. 19, 2011 at 11:22 PM

When DH comes to bed, if I am already "sleeping", he pulls the covers over me & kisses my cheek and says "I love you". I love knowing that he says "I love you" even when he thinks I can't hear him :)

sew4fun
by on Jan. 19, 2011 at 11:24 PM

Aww that is sweet. I can not think of anything he does not know about.

Psalm127.3
by on Jan. 19, 2011 at 11:42 PM

Quoting eeyoreplus4:

When DH comes to bed, if I am already "sleeping", he pulls the covers over me & kisses my cheek and says "I love you". I love knowing that he says "I love you" even when he thinks I can't hear him :)

DH does this. Best. Feeling. In. The. World!

Rachelle
Expecting Baby Jordan on May 22nd :)
Jesus Loving, Gospel Teaching, Cloth Diapering, Breast Feeding, Home Schooling, SAHM

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jan. 20, 2011 at 12:42 AM

That's sweet : )

Jezzeria
by on Jan. 20, 2011 at 2:03 AM
Awww i love that!

Quoting eeyoreplus4:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsTantaros
by on Jan. 20, 2011 at 2:06 AM

aww that is so cute! My husband woke up before me and gave the kids breakfast (normaly my rutine) I kinda hurd him...but just smiled and went back to sleep. And I woke up to him (but i didn't move or open my eyes) coming in the room and laying next to me, put his arm around me and kissed my neck, and then went back out into the living room :)

Jezzeria
by on Jan. 20, 2011 at 2:11 AM
I think its awesome how when you were dating flowers and dates gave us butterflies and now husbands helping around the house and taking care of kids has the same effect. :)

And that is so sweet!!

Quoting MrsTantaros:

aww that is so cute! My husband woke up before me and gave the kids breakfast (normaly my rutine) I kinda hurd him...but just smiled and went back to sleep. And I woke up to him (but i didn't move or open my eyes) coming in the room and laying next to me, put his arm around me and kissed my neck, and then went back out into the living room :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Jan. 20, 2011 at 2:31 AM

woke up with the baby because he knows when i snore that I am out cold!  LOL  I work nights, so any extra sleep i can get means A LOT!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)