Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

love

Posted by on Jan. 19, 2011 at 11:53 PM
  • 11 Replies
I was wondering if you can give me advice on what to do about spicing things up I am kind of limited positions at the moment because of my bad knee that won't bend I can't kneel on it I can't bend it so is there anything else beside missionary and on your side ? us there other stuff besides oral any ideas? I don't know how long I will be like this and I don't want it to get boring. Also we do this take turns starting thing idk why we can't just start it if we are in the mood we do this its tour turn thing it feels old but once its started its great always no complaints but I don't want to get boring cause my leg and what can we do bout the starting issue ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 19, 2011 at 11:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
timon95
by on Jan. 19, 2011 at 11:57 PM

i am disabled from a motorcycle accident - my right leg is permenantly straightened. i have to agree that we are a little limited our positions. are you in a cast at all? can you be on top? works well for me. also, maybe to end the your turn stuff try adding some sex dice, that'll make things fun.

S_morgan09
by Member on Jan. 20, 2011 at 12:01 AM

If you can stand in the shower is always fun (bent over). Dh and I have a code if we want to go at it later on. One of us will say lets go watch movies with our clothes on (yes its cheesey but oh well) and we just start in the room. We kinda go back and forth on starting it. You can also lay on your back and put your legs on his shoulders straight up and he holds your ankles or what not. Kinda missionary but it feels different...

Sorry, I just like sex =]

KatieJo81
by on Jan. 20, 2011 at 12:02 AM

Check out a copy of the Karma Sutra. I bought a DVD copy and was very surprised at the positions that my hubby and I found on our own that are actually included in it. My hubby and I discovered a new position that I'm really liking. I stand in front of my bad and bend at the waist like for doggy style. Instead of bracing myself with my hands on the bed I put my hands behind my back and the hubby holds my hands to brace me. I have a lot more control than when I brace myself in front of me.

You can also try laying flat on your back but extending your legs straight in the air and let your ankles rest on either side of your hubby's shoulders. I have troubles with my knees to and these positions help.

sheashalawson24
by on Jan. 20, 2011 at 12:02 AM
Thanks for your reply I am in no cast my leg just one day lost its usage I am in physical therapy trying to get it working again and its been a struggle I am sorry to hear about you I wish you luck and ya I have done on top Its just hard to cause I can't bend my leg so it stays straight down but I manage thanks for the advice I will try that again I am sorry for what happened to you my heart goes out to you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sheashalawson24
by on Jan. 20, 2011 at 12:06 AM
Thanks everyone for your advice it will help I love sex to so don't be sorry that's why I am writing so I can get ideas and stuff to do more with my stupid leg
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
timon95
by on Jan. 20, 2011 at 12:08 AM

thanx :) what i try to do is rest my leg on his shoulder or on a pillow on the side when on top. i used to let it dangle on the side of the bed but it was very uncomfortable. i hope your knee heals soon for you and that therapy works. you can always try a chair or counter?

sheashalawson24
by on Jan. 20, 2011 at 12:10 AM
Thanks much I will for sure give everthing a try
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ElliottC
by on Jan. 20, 2011 at 12:10 AM

have you tried ontop but backwards, like he sits on a chair and you sit on him, (back to his face) with both feet on the ground... i dont have leg pblms, but this way both feet are down and it may help with not having to bend your leg much...

sheashalawson24
by on Jan. 20, 2011 at 12:12 AM
Thanks I will give it a try sound good to me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
S_morgan09
by Member on Jan. 20, 2011 at 12:14 AM

Well good luck momma! Hope you can... well... Get it on!! =]

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)