Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

soooo i need to vent!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2011 at 12:09 AM
  • 1 Replies

so it became very clear tonight that my husbands new girlfriend and her son are more important to him than his own daughter. and i decided that i was gonna say something to him about it and his girlfriend wanted to text me and tell me i was being a bitch for no reason and that i was the one who didn't belong having a child (whatever that even means) not him.

cuz he would be such a great parent when he's been away from her more than half her life and she's only 9 months old. he is the one who chose the throw his family away like we're trash yet i'm the fucking one who doesn't deserve to have my daughter who is a very happy and trusting baby because of how I have taken care of her. he had NOTHING to do with that. he almost wasn't even fucking there when i had her because he was hungry and had to go out for food. he wasn't fucking there that night after i had her and he sure as hell was very fucking helpful after we got home.

sorry i just needed to get that off my chest. its been sooo hard watching him not give a shit. because it not only hurts my dd but it hurts me knowing he doesn't care enough to make any kind of effort to be a father to the child we both made.

by on Jan. 20, 2011 at 12:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
KatieJo81
by on Jan. 20, 2011 at 12:28 AM

It's good you are venting. You have every right to be upset because how he's acting is selfish, self involved, egotistical, manipulative, etc etc. Try focusing on your daughter and the joy she brings you. It is going to be his loss on all the milestones he'll be missing out on. Let her have him because he'll do it with her too most likely. That is what my experiences have been. I've been lucky enough to find a man who loves me and my children and takes wonderful care of us. Good Luck momma! Keep your chin up and be thankful you have a beautiful, healthy baby girl who loves you no matter how he's acting.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)