Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

OMG!! I caught my husband.... UPDATE

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2011 at 7:55 PM
  • 160 Replies

Ok so the other day I just had a feeling that I needed to check on the computer to see if my hubby was up to anything... So I did, and sure enough he was up to no good. So I found that he was talking to some chick for at least two months. WTH.... he has been telling her that he is single (we've been married almost 4 years), and that he takes care of our daughter by his self (ah def not!). He told her how much he missed her, how good her hair looked, and all that stuff he should be saying to me....

I am soo hurt (and sadly I am jealous of the things that he tells her). So I confronted him and we had a very unproductive talk, he told me he didn't kno why he did it. When I asked him if he was going to stop talking to her he said " I guess so" wth kinda answer is that?  He has been acting like there is nothing wrong the last couple of days and even had the balls to try and get some the other night. I mean really? So I got on the computer today just to check my stuff not even his (he was still singed on) so anywhoo I saw that he was still talking to her today I mean come on wtf is up with that?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

UPDATE:Sooo, I have decided that I am not going to give up this fast, but things are going to change!  I sent the "homewrecker" and e-mail and she never wrote me back or anything, but I went on ther today and she blocked me from her site (really I'm the bad guy come on now)... I have been on the fence with my hubby, today he is in a better mood seems to wanna try and talk (as long as I hold sex over his head) He told me today that things need to change... he can only go 2 weeks without it and he needs some. I told him he is right things do need to change, and he is going to wait for it until they do. I still have this fear of being alone, and divorced... I guess I am not as strong as I thought. I grew up in the middle of my parents and I do not want our daughter to have to go through the same. Marriage is through the tuff too, so I am going to try my best to work it out with him. I am going to tell him tonight that I deserve to be respected, and treated like his wife and not a piece of a**. If he doesn't want to go to counseling FINE, but he better talk it out with me at home, and I want ALL of his passwords to his internet things and we are going to check them together (or maybe just me) to make sure that he is behaving... I hate to act this way, but it is the only thing that I can come up with now. I know that I deserve better, and y I don't feel that way sometimes I am not sure.... but like some of you said if he thinks that I will always be here no matter what then he will never change....

I just wanna say thank you all sooo very much I have read every reply and hope that I have answered them. I will keep you all updated (hopefully with a happy ending) Again thank you all you have been great support!!!!

by on Jan. 20, 2011 at 7:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ambear72
by on Jan. 20, 2011 at 7:58 PM

HUGS!  I caught my husband doing the same thing!  Im sorry you are having to deal with all this crap.  Im here if you need to talk.  (My hubby regretted it and is a better husband now) 

babbykrissy
by on Jan. 20, 2011 at 7:58 PM

Leave him once a cheater always a cheater and he is tryin to cheat or already has!!!

MrsTantaros
by on Jan. 20, 2011 at 8:01 PM

If it was me...I would take my kid(s) and leave. I did it before. I will do it again. No reason to put up with it. He says he is single, he must want to be.

LveMy2K1dS
by on Jan. 20, 2011 at 8:05 PM

BUMP!

Loveing_My_Life
by on Jan. 20, 2011 at 8:05 PM

Kick his ass!

I would lol.

LuvablemomD
by on Jan. 20, 2011 at 8:06 PM

I think you too need to sit and talk about things,no need to jump and make a decision  right away because alot worst could happen BUT with that being said you need to show him you are NOT a doormat he need to respect you!!!!!!He cannot have his cake and eat it too.

mylitlBEE07
by on Jan. 20, 2011 at 8:07 PM

Quoting Ambear72:

HUGS!  I caught my husband doing the same thing!  Im sorry you are having to deal with all this crap.  Im here if you need to talk.  (My hubby regretted it and is a better husband now) 

I hope that happens with us. I love him still very much, I am just hurt... I have always said I am not going to turn out like my parents and be married a million times... so I am not leaving without a fight, but if he really wants to leave then I guess I gotta grin and bare it right?

Snoop420
by on Jan. 20, 2011 at 8:07 PM
Shit on the porch & change the locks. It's pretty obvious he's gonna continue to lie & talk to her at this point right? (((hugs))) sry momma
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
missliss_sc
by on Jan. 20, 2011 at 8:09 PM
I say get copies of what he has typed, pack his shit and have him hit the road.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jemia
by on Jan. 20, 2011 at 8:11 PM

sorry you are going through this. Hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)