Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I really do love mine. My husband's parents are still together, high school sweethearts.. and the BEST people I've ever met. 

Okay, get this.. this STILL amazes me after 6 years of being with my DH..  they live 2 and a half hours away and they drive here almost every weekend to see their grandchildren. 

I also have three SILs, who all pitch in to help us whenever they can.. for example, we've been having some financial problems & my DH's middle sister just brought over $150 worth of groceries (at least.. she claims she doesn't know what she spent lol)... we would have never asked for anything.. but she just did it.. My DH's oldest sister just took my kids to Pizza Hut for no good reason 2 weeks ago.. just for fun. 

I just had to say that they are AMAZING & truly inspiring & I'm sooo happy that I married into such an awesome family! :)

Does anyone else LOVE their in-laws?? I always hear negative stuff about in-laws! Lets hear some positive!! 

Thanks again,  

Meggie-May

SAHM to three amazing children: Maddox (4), Kingston (3), & Paris (1). 

[Formally Lovespinkk] 

by on Jan. 20, 2011 at 10:12 PM
Replies (21-25):
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jan. 22, 2011 at 10:46 PM
We have an odd relationship. I love them but they can really annoy me sometimes!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyandlarkin
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 11:15 PM

I absolutely LOVE my In-laws, they are the most amazing people I have ever met. We spend a lot of time with them.  My husband has all brothers so there pretty easy to get along with as well and only one lives around us. My husband says he married his mom and I find that a compliment.

oba
by on Jan. 23, 2011 at 9:28 PM

You are one of the blessed ones around. You lucky ladies are not too many.  The number of you that fall into this category are not many. Please do everything possible within your power to keep this love they have transfer to you are your kids from your husband intact. Am here thousands of miles away from mine with my kids because they did not really want to see me nor the kids. You can not understand. I thank God for you.

ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2011 at 9:39 PM
My MIL is overbearing and super annoying and is currently driving me nuts. My FIL is an ass who is verbally and mentally abusive. Face to face we all get along but I try to avoid them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mummaof2lilboys
by on Jan. 23, 2011 at 9:43 PM

It's great to hear that you're in-laws are soo great to you!

I LOVED my MIL and FIL. They have helped us out sooo much, but unfortunately they both passed four months apart in 2007. DH has three brothers. The youngest is a drug addict, the next one hates his life and brings everyone else down. And his oldest brother is the most negative person I've ever met!!

But, I do love SIL. (Oldest's wife) She's the type that would go out of her way to help someone. I guess Ill take one good one!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)