Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Do you make your Dh breakfast?

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2011 at 11:06 AM
  • 67 Replies

I don't. But only because I wake up about 4 hours before him, and by the time he wakes up I am making lunch for our ds. He works really late at night so he has to sleep in. He will have coffee and then end up making himself something to eat later in the day. And then he works super late so I don't usually have time to make him dinner either. I used to make him dinner every night at midnight so it would be warm when he got home, but now that I am back in school I have to study study study! It will be nice when we have a semi normal schedule...

by on Jan. 21, 2011 at 11:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pinkkitchen
by on Jan. 21, 2011 at 11:09 AM

I hear that - I'm in school too! When I make something for me I also make some for him. He's a pilot, so when he's home, he's off from work. It's not full-on breakfast though...I make things ahead of time so it's not so hard, like scones or muffins.

RheaF
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2011 at 11:12 AM

On the weekends. During the week he usually wakes up 15 mins before he has to leave,lol. So he gets up, gets dressed, walks the dog, then leaves. I usually stay asleep,lol. He never was a breakfast person anyway.

jacksmomma14
by on Jan. 21, 2011 at 11:12 AM
I do every once in awhile. Usually when I want him to feel bad for being a jerk.lol my dh works late as well. We have 4 kids, the 2 oldest are in school so he tries to get up with them but he needs sleep so I usually take care of the kids breakfast & getting them out the door on my own. He'll get up 9 or 10 have some coffee then some oatmeal. I make a big dinner every night so he has left overs but he takes them to work the next day for lunch.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Princess7777
by on Jan. 21, 2011 at 11:13 AM

I make my honey break fast when he is here.  And the other meals as well.

amylovesnick07
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2011 at 11:13 AM

I cook my DH breakfast if he comes home  from PT in time. He's in the Army. I usually cook him biscuits and gravy, or cinnamon rolls or something good. but i am 11 weeks prego and have BAD morning sickness so it's been about a month or 2 since I've really cooked him anything lol.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
Mami2Jahzi
by on Jan. 21, 2011 at 11:16 AM

Nope, We all grab yogurts on the way out the door. And I think he gets a garnola bar once he gets to work. And on the weekends I make him cook because he makes the best scrambled eggs! I do cook dinner everynight.

shedswife
by on Jan. 21, 2011 at 11:18 AM
On the weekend I do cook him breakfast . I cook him dinner every night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Serenity7
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2011 at 11:33 AM

My husband always eat a bagel for breakfast. He makes that himself

kathyartist2007
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2011 at 11:35 AM

On the weekends, he makes eggs for us. During the week, we have cereal together.

ChrissyReznor
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2011 at 11:38 AM
He doesn't eat breakfast in the morning but if he asked me to I would.I used to do it years ago.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)