Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Do you make your Dh breakfast?

I don't. But only because I wake up about 4 hours before him, and by the time he wakes up I am making lunch for our ds. He works really late at night so he has to sleep in. He will have coffee and then end up making himself something to eat later in the day. And then he works super late so I don't usually have time to make him dinner either. I used to make him dinner every night at midnight so it would be warm when he got home, but now that I am back in school I have to study study study! It will be nice when we have a semi normal schedule...

by on Jan. 21, 2011 at 11:06 AM
Replies (61-67):
56Marmywife1997
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 4:58 PM

Nope cuz he gets up at 4-4:30 in the morning during the week and I don't get up that early. But I usually make is lunch when he comes home for lunch and almost always cook dinner at night. On the weekends and his days off he will cook for brunch. 

kaitybird
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 5:18 PM

I will be starting next week.  :)  Have to start getting up and exercising and making a life style change.  :)  It will be nice as we will be able to spend an hour or so together before he goes to work.  He works 12 hour shifts so by the time he gets home at night there really isn't enough time together with our daughter.  For the record I have been sleeping in for the past 3 years since I have quite working...:)  

It will be nice as I love making him and our daughter breakfast, lunch and dinner...Call me weird.  

tinysmom160
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2011 at 5:35 PM

I am and gone to work for 3 hours before he gets up. But I the weekends we make breakfast together.

CylonianSaint
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 5:38 PM

We don't, occasionally at weekends but if we re getting up at the same time or within the same hour or so, who ever gets up first will make the other a cup of tea. We are trying to always sit at the table when we eat our evening meal just to get into a good routine for when the baby comes along :) x

Poohy1975
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 6:25 PM

On the weekdays before he goes to work i make him bacon and eggs.THen usually on weekends at least on saturdays i make him something like yesterday we hade breakfast rings. ( Bacon,egg, and cheese rolled into a crossiant then baked ,yummy

youngmami07
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 6:43 PM

i do on the weekends

aneela
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 10:24 PM

He is not a breakfast person...I have on occasion...and he has too..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)