Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

feeling loaded down :(

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2011 at 6:22 PM
  • 12 Replies

its my last semester and for some reason my last classes are loading me up with homework. i get 3 chapters of accounting twice a week, 20 pages of coding a week and of course the A&P lab for which i have to study for a quiz every week! then i take care of all household chores and cook dinner and care for the kids (we have 3) handle the finances run all the errands.... i feel really loaded down! i just cant take much more :(

by on Jan. 21, 2011 at 6:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MadysonsMama
by on Jan. 21, 2011 at 6:23 PM

Ask your hubby to help you...

2milesboys
by on Jan. 21, 2011 at 6:25 PM

i have but he feels since he works 10hr days he does enough and doesnt need to help

Quoting MadysonsMama:

Ask your hubby to help you...

alyssasmom11007
by on Jan. 21, 2011 at 6:27 PM

Hang in there..the education will be worth it in the end.

EireLass
by on Jan. 21, 2011 at 6:32 PM

Now that it's your last semester, can you get some of your family to help? 

ShannaBee
by on Jan. 21, 2011 at 11:15 PM
Ugh! I had weekly A&P tests in college too! I was constantly bogged down. Hang in there it pays off in the long run.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chaslee
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2011 at 11:19 PM

A&P is just a ... xitch... hang in there.  I am sorry you are so loaded down, try talking to your hubby again, and showing him the amount of work you have to do, you are putting in way more than 10 hours and it is not unreasonable to ask for a little extra help.  You only have one semester to go, this will NOT last forever.

Ladywithtwo
by on Jan. 21, 2011 at 11:22 PM
I'm with you! I'm in my second semester of nursing school with 2 kids +2 steps (one of which has been in and out of ICU :(. )
Find someone to talk to! I call my mom alot! Feel free to email me :) I'll listen to you vent
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovelyMother88
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 12:12 AM

Just breathe girl. You are not alone, I am right there with you. Only, I don't have 3 kids... just one. So I'm sure it is a bit harder for you. But you can do this!! Keep on truckin, I am sure you are strong enough to get through this. I really hope you can find someone to help you... Inlaws? parents? friends? babysitters?

mollysmom212
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 8:16 AM

can u take a short break and have some me time maybe only a long walk ,nap,bath?just recharge a little..sounds like a lot of work but look at the results and be proud for taking it all on...

Ohio.SAHMof2
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 9:19 AM

Oh honey i'm so sorry that you are going through that. I'm nervous about when I go back next quarter because  my DH is going back to school and also going to be doing work full time. Than I'll be home with both boys and doing school plus baby sitting to make extra money. Plus doing all my youngest son's doctors appointment which are about 2 or 3 appoints a week.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN