Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

its my last semester and for some reason my last classes are loading me up with homework. i get 3 chapters of accounting twice a week, 20 pages of coding a week and of course the A&P lab for which i have to study for a quiz every week! then i take care of all household chores and cook dinner and care for the kids (we have 3) handle the finances run all the errands.... i feel really loaded down! i just cant take much more :(

by on Jan. 21, 2011 at 6:22 PM
Replies (11-12):
SandraRh
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 6:28 PM

I sure do feel for you as I know just how you feel.  I have a 7 yr old, 5 yr old, 2 yr old and a 10 month old.  The two oldest go to school.  The two youngest stay home with daddy all day.  I am in school trying to get my Master's.  I have four classes.  One of them I am Auditing and three are 500 level classes.  Plus I teach so that they give me a monthly stipend and they pay my tuition.  Great deal that I love but it does make me very busy.  Most days I don't go to bed until midnight or later.  You know how I deal?  haahaa, I just don't do many chores!  Seriously as soon as I walk through the door DH goes ok bye and he holes himself up in his bedroom until he goes to bed.  He doesn't even do a quarter of what I did as a SAHM.  But oh well, so the house isn't as clean as I would like it.  blah...I just warn everyone that I'm busy and don't have time...soon I will have time but for now I don't. 

LindseyS
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 6:33 PM

Hang in there!  Try to find some "me" time for yourself ever so often.  Even if it's just going to the grocery store ALONE or taking a relaxing bath after the kids are in bed.  Maybe find something that you can let slip a bit such as housework.  I'm not saying don't clean at all, but maybe just cut back.  It will all still be there when you have time for it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)