Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

I have a friend who comes over all the time. No big deal I enjoy having her and her hubby and kids around. Her and I are close friends and our DHs are buddies as well. Here is my issue. Everytime she comes over she stops and gets her kids something to eat like at a fast food place. They bring it here to eat it. My kids generally are haiving dinner and we have melt downs ( i have twin 3 yr olds and an autistic 8 yr old son) over why they have to eat what they are eating and dont get to have a burger or taco. I dont feed my kids stuff like that very because I have a chronic health issue and it is so much easier ot just make one meal and really its healthier yanno. Anywho, I get annoyed over this and think its kinda rude. Am I being silly? I dont really want "stop being a bitch" posts I just want opinions that are nice LOL not even the same as mine just nice hahahaha.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
by on Jan. 21, 2011 at 11:28 PM
Replies (31-34):
Princess7777
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 6:14 PM

I think it's a little rude, since your eating healthy and your kids don't eat that stuff.  Ask her if next time they could it there before they come over.

OliviaW.
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 6:15 PM

Agreed.

Quoting 46186mommyof4:

You should just tell your friend to please eat it at the restraunt so that your kids do not have to watch her kids eat it since they can not eat this stuff..

LindseyS
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 6:15 PM

Sounds like it's already been said, but: Yes, it is rude.  Especially if she sees that it's upsetting your children.  Just explain to her that her bring her kids food to eat at your house is disruptive and upsetting to your children and ask if she could have them eat before they get there.

Saucytaurean
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 6:21 PM

Quoting ae86mommy:

If she's bringing it to your house to eat in front of your children, she should bring everyone some. That's elementary school common sense lol

This.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN