Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Passing on those genes

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2011 at 11:28 PM
  • 23 Replies
Between you and your DH/SO, who do the kids look like? Who do they act like?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 21, 2011 at 11:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BiloxiDreams
by on Jan. 21, 2011 at 11:37 PM

The two oldest look like me and our daughter looks like him.  Betty acts like me.  Jacob acts like Sam now and Brandon acts like how Sam was as a kid

luvmyaustin
by Member on Jan. 21, 2011 at 11:39 PM

first 2 boys look like me and our daughter looks like hubby poor thing but she is cute as all get out and they all have mommas attitude stubborn little things lol

etexmom
by on Jan. 21, 2011 at 11:41 PM

Oldest son looks like his dad & has a lot of his personality traits.  Younger son looks like me & has some of mine.

LovelyMother88
by on Jan. 21, 2011 at 11:47 PM

I think he's a pretty good mixture of us in the looks department. Personality wise, he is super smart and talented like his Daddy, and extremely kind hearted and loving like his Mommy. :) He can be a rough and rambunctious little boy, but if he thinks someone got hurt he is the first one to kiss their boo boo and say "Are you okay??" With his little concerned eyebrows, lol.

daydreaminmom
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 12:18 AM

My son looks like my father actually but he acts like his dad for sure (they both have ADHD). My daughter is my spitting image and totally my mini-me!

MSully3
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 12:25 AM
Our kids mostly resemble me....thank god! They are from my 1st marriage, DF & I don't have any yet *fingers crossed!!* but I'm sure they will be cuties!
My second dd looks just like me, although you can tell my older dd is mine, and my ds resembles his older sister :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ryansmommy07
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2011 at 12:48 AM
Our oldest son looks like DH youngest son looks like me !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
quellhorst
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 12:52 AM

Oldest DD looks just like me...nothing like her bio dad.

Youngest DD looks just like DH...EVERYTHING about her is just like DH only difference is hes a boy and shes a girl (I checked). They make the same faces, get crabby the same way, eat like monsters, and have nasty stinky gas!

I hope this baby looks like DH too...he makes really cute babies! I am 19 weeks and we get to see this LO for the first time on friday. I am super excited! With my others I had always had an ultrasound by now.

frogger05
by Member on Jan. 22, 2011 at 12:57 AM
My daughter looks like me and my son is looks just like my hubby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angel_bree
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 1:32 AM
My dd is my child all around. But blonde & blue-ish eyes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN