Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage
Between you and your DH/SO, who do the kids look like? Who do they act like?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 21, 2011 at 11:28 PM
Replies (21-23):
eeyoreplus4
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 6:42 PM

My oldest dd looks like me. My two sons resemble my husband more. My youngest dd looks like a blend of the two of us.

Note: My 3 oldest are mine- with different fathers (none are DH's) My youngest dd is adopted :)

nattysmommie
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 6:46 PM

My oldest daughter looks like and acts JUST LIKE ME! you cannot tell our baby pics or our toddler pics apart. infact she thinks she is me in mine. and when she is mad you can tell. she is very sensitive like me. and she has a huge bleeding heart for people and animals. plus she talks too much which is a problem i have. and evey....she looks like natilie did only with dirty blonde hair. she is starting to pick up my hubby's features but she is a lot like me in personality. she is quiet like her dad but when she has had enough you know it because she gradually gets more and more irritated and then blows up on you and you cant keep her down after that. and she is more kept to herself like her daddy, so id say natilie is my twinky and evey is dustys.

youngmami07
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 6:51 PM

my son is from a previous relationship. i think he looks like his dad, but he acts just like me! im preg with a lil girl and im excited to see who she looks like, me or my husband

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)