Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

SEX....hhmmmmmmmmmmm

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 1:00 PM
  • 8 Replies

Hello all! My sex life is not a problem.  I understand he is a busy man and sometimes we just can't.  I understand that.  Let me ask this...isn't sex a typical issue that arises within a marriage?  If you have had problems in this area and would like to share, please do.  Like how you talked about it and so forth.

by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 1:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Mama2ETA
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 1:02 PM

Our biggest problem is when we dont have sex for a couple days.....he works 2 days and is off 2 days now, so atleast every 4th night, no sex. Thats okay.

That being said, we talk about EVERYTHING. We are really honest with each other, and expect the other to be honest. So us speaking about anything isnt out of the norm for us..

Ohio.SAHMof2
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 1:04 PM

For us we had issues when I was on bed rest. Not only was he sexually frustrated but I was as well. By the time I was off bedrest and had our son it had been 11 weeks with no sex and felt so sorry for the guy! BUT now it's awesome. We are having a blast with each other in the bedroom.

Ohio.SAHMof2
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 1:04 PM

Even though we do not have issues I know a lot of people have troubles finding time when they have kids. Between work, being tired and making time for family. They say if you have sex once a day it helps make a relationship so much stronger.

ilovejimmy
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 1:12 PM

lmao @ once a day. Wow, I think we definitely have a problem then. Since our second was born we have sex MAYBE once a week, and more often then not we don't even have that. Mostly because of my new birth control has me spotting for long stretches of time and when I'm not spotting the kids are in our bed or I'm nursing a growing baby. It's bad, and my husband he is slowly getting angrier and angrier. He really wants me to remove the birth control but i DO not want to risk having anymore babies. When I'm done nursing maybe but it's not a smart decision.

LuvablemomD
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 1:21 PM

We go at each other like wild animals when he get home from being away on military orders then the rest of the week we chill,but we have sex every weekend.During the week not as much unless he has been away.I get so tired during the week with the kids and doing everything I go to sleep when the kids sleep but if my husband has been away I make sure when the kids are sleep I stay up and we have time togather.

shorty_girl330
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 2:15 PM
we have sex everyday, the only break i get is when he goes out of town for work, our sex lives are good, he does want it more than i do but he knows how to put me in the mood so i do want it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MadysonsMama
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 2:19 PM

right i was just wondering about the different situations other couples have. we normally do ave sex everyday!!! this past week was different because of the shift he had to work. He worked 9pm-7am, and work is 1 hr away.  So when he has to leave DD is still awake...hence why we can't this week.lol.. last night was his last night of working that shift. We are having a great sex fest,,,,!

gina4
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 2:32 PM

for the last few months we had been living in a camper with 2-3 kids at any given time so sex was pretty hard to enjoy (or have), now we are currently 'homeless' until we can get into our own apartment so unless we stay at a motel (which isn't often due to no money) we don't have sex at all... So I am totally frustrated and so looking forward to having my own room again... But we can talk about anything at all..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN